It is in the announcement! Fall 2023
[/quote]

Where is this announcement please?
I cannot find it in the News & announcement thread :\
JR
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: New season

I have life to deal with so wasting my time is something i take personal.
[/quote]

This is where I am at. I admit it.... I'm a casual. I'm in my 40s with a family, life, career, responsibilities. I play 1-2 hours TOPS when I finally get a chance to do so. And for what? All my items, money, levels gone. I'm so casual, I just got ONE RR5 toon last week. It took me a long long time to get templated. I play mostly NA time and not many raids are ran at 8pm on the East Coast.

Killing the casual player's progress is a sure fire way to make us not want to come back.
Sathariel
Esquire
Esquire

Seasons thread is found here: viewtopic.php?t=68

Any troubles you had finding raids will not exist at season start. Everyone will want to do the raids, so joining one will be easy.
Freeshards are inherently seasonal. They always have been, and always will be. Eden the first shard to be upfront about it and try to take advantage of it.

The only server that is not seasonal is Live.
Janclode - Morbraz
Esquire
Esquire

je trouve pas normal de pénaliser les personnages loyaux à un royaume....si nous avons les rangs c'est que nous avons été fidèle et pas traitre ....
Pzynom
Wanderer
Wanderer

Sathariel wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:00 am Seasons thread is found here: viewtopic.php?t=68

Any troubles you had finding raids will not exist at season start. Everyone will want to do the raids, so joining one will be easy.
Freeshards are inherently seasonal. They always have been, and always will be. Eden the first shard to be upfront about it and try to take advantage of it.

The only server that is not seasonal is Live.
Casuals are complaining about this, because we all played multiple freeshards and my experience is not, that I am done and setup after 3 weeks. Usually takes around 2 months.

If that PVE reset is off low impact and easily done - can we casuals have back all our stuff after 2 months, please? Late Joiner Program?

And let us assume the PVE activities are easily done. Then the season reset impact is gone after 2 weeks, all have their levels and equipment back. It remains the season RP Cap.

If the PVE reset means nothing to one group and work to another, what is the advantage?
Mithras
Wanderer
Wanderer

JR wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:39 am I have life to deal with so wasting my time is something i take personal.

This is where I am at. I admit it.... I'm a casual. I'm in my 40s with a family, life, career, responsibilities. I play 1-2 hours TOPS when I finally get a chance to do so. And for what? All my items, money, levels gone. I'm so casual, I just got ONE RR5 toon last week. It took me a long long time to get templated. I play mostly NA time and not many raids are ran at 8pm on the East Coast.

Killing the casual player's progress is a sure fire way to make us not want to come back.
[/quote]

I can't agree with this strongly enough! This reset will kill me as a casual player (I can't commit more time currently). It's hard enough to grind stuff without this reset. There must be better ways of resetting the balance, because I fear for those of us who haven't got the time anymore to grind for months on end, this kind of reset litterally kills the game.

Surely a Realm Rank reset but keep the titles, kill count etc. would work better to keep RvR fresh?
Helmsley
Wanderer
Wanderer

This is c+p from Discord since I don't see much info here on the boards. If you're not already there, that's where most of the information on the new season is.
Bethel wrote:***Your efforts have not gone unnoticed! ***

The following will carry over/reset between Season 1 and Season 2:

Carry over:
- Level 50 characters or rr2L4+ (reset to lvl 1)
- Realm points (RR cap will go back down, but grow at an increased speed for season 2).
- Crafting
- Guilds (Guild name + membership + ranks within guild)
- Alliances
- Kill / raid stats / titles (level 50 required)
- Housing Trophies

Reset:
- Loyalty
- Housing
- Money
- Bounty points
- Guild Bounty Points + Guild Merit points
- Currency
- Items

The main principle is to carry over long term progression while giving an opportunity for players to start fresh with the short term. It is worth noting that with regards to currency and items, we have significantly increased currency acquisition since launch, as well as have removed the raid requirements for acquiring end game gear/currency. While ideally everyone could keep their current items/gear, with the upcoming changes the only reasonable course of action was to have everyone start fresh on an equal footing.
ZincØcØ
Wanderer
Wanderer

Anyone know if they will nerf some class ?
Barde dont need Root, mentha dont need ns...
Pzynom
Wanderer
Wanderer

ZincØcØ<Wildrose> wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:19 am Anyone know if they will nerf some class ?
Barde dont need Root, mentha dont need ns...
Probably they adjust balancing - and prob not only Hib :)

Next season:
Still do not get the season. We reset PVE for everyone to redo. Some think this is no big deal - well, then we are (besides rr cap), where we are now in 3 weeks.
Personally, reset what you want, but do not make me redo PVE I already did, only because you regard this a feature.

This season:
Do something after the announcement or we just wait till server is empty and 30% found new activities. It becomes boring.
Where is the Season FINAL. Some extras. Keep people, so they are not busy starting next season.
ZincØcØ
Wanderer
Wanderer

Thane should be nerf too.. 3 click 1000+ damages.. -_-