Please help me, I cannot Install or play Eden DAoC whatsoever

If you have trouble with something In-Game, with the client or the forum.
bromdrik
Wanderer
Wanderer

Please help me, I cannot Install or play Eden DAoC whatsoever

I have been trying for hours and hours now trying to get Eden DAoC to work, and I can't. Despite my brother having installed around the same time as me and it took him minutes to complete.

I am following the instructions on the website here: how-to-play

I connected my Discord to the Eden site. I downloaded, extracted and installed the game client and fully patched it.

Then when that was done, I downloaded and ran the launcher, the EdenLauncher setup proceeds and asks me to choose a file path for installation, i choose whatever path or leave it to default, and hit Install button, and then it just gets stuck on "Installing EdenLauncher" with a empty progress bar
with nothing happening. After about 10 seconds of this, a error message pops up that says "Installer is no longer responding."

The only from there is to retry or close, and retry only produces the same issue.

I've tried rebooting my pc, reinstalling from scratch, disabling anti-virus (Avast), deleting my app data, changing install locations, turns off firewall settings etc. and nothing I do seems to change the outcome.

Please does anyone have any ideas or solutions to this 🙏
Rtha
Worldbuilder
Worldbuilder

Re: Please help me, I cannot Install or play Eden DAoC whatsoever

Hey there, I answered to you on Discord.
Amnesia is the best button in the game.