Is the major overhauling of class balance going to be a trend?

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Fernsworn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Is the major overhauling of class balance going to be a trend?

Reducing animist pet count to 5 seems like the kind of over adjusting that ended Phoenix. I hope that this kind of intense re balancing isn't going to be a trend as it has already made me consider not playing Eden.
Jens
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Is the major overhauling of class balance going to be a trend?

Its bringing it to what it should be on this patchlevel / area. i dont like the change either, at least for pve it sounds bad. but i guess they will listen to reasonable feedback with suggestions for a compromise.
Cartesii
Wanderer
Wanderer

As they mentioned this server is kinda 1.9x its accurate, look here:

https://camelotherald.fandom.com/wiki/P ... rsion_1.88

At 1.88 they reduced the pet number to 5 from anis and some times later the theurg pet number to max 15.
Marcus
Count
Count

Fernsworn wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:50 am Reducing animist pet count to 5 seems like the kind of over adjusting that ended Phoenix. I hope that this kind of intense re balancing isn't going to be a trend as it has already made me consider not playing Eden.
The trend is that this is accurate to the 1.9x patch level of Eden and it is a reasonable change to make. The animist class is still very strong in PvE, some would argue even stronger. Please read the other changes to Animist.
Fin / Valar
Knight
Knight

Marcus wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:49 pm
Fernsworn wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:50 am Reducing animist pet count to 5 seems like the kind of over adjusting that ended Phoenix. I hope that this kind of intense re balancing isn't going to be a trend as it has already made me consider not playing Eden.
The trend is that this is accurate to the 1.9x patch level of Eden and it is a reasonable change to make. The animist class is still very strong in PvE, some would argue even stronger. Please read the other changes to Animist.
Just an info.... the other changes too are accurate with 1.9x patch, or are custom changes done to avoid the Hibs whinings? Because in the past, on other shards, any "nerf" done to Hib was followed by a "custom buff" taken out from absolutely nowhere :D
Guldkrona jag passar ej på
Ditt unga liv och blod måst gå
Luri
Wanderer
Wanderer

I guess all classes will be 1.9 when server releases.

So hero, warrior and armsman will get climbing spikes as per 1.81? or is it 1.91 only on some classes? I'm confused and worried.