Mid items droping in Hib (DF)

Find any bug ? Report it !
Burrows
Wanderer
Wanderer

Mid items droping in Hib (DF)

Hey guys, just a quick one.
Drinkers in darkness fall dropped savage (mid) weapon on hib realm, dropped it today
just to let you know =)
Godfrey
Esquire
Esquire

Unusable Class Items

I keep getting "class items" that do not exist (mauler). I recently obtained a "good" leather chest on my friar, however, it is class locked to mauler only. Is there a way to remove this or exchange it for a friar version somehow? It's somewhat disheartening when you get a really good piece of gear that no one can use.
Jens
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Mid items droping in Hib (DF)

Yeah they Drop Pain (Mauler staff) Death (h2h) and dont know the name of the other but there is a 2nd h2h weapon. All dropping from drinkers. only strange thing, i cant salvage any of them. might be normal for mid h2h stuff since they use other materials? but the mauler staff should work, right?
Logi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Mauler-only item in sidi when planning ahead for lvl 50

I'm aware of the fact that level 50 items are not the topic of the current alpha phase. Yet I was very disappointed, when i saw that the item i picked at a sidi raid was actually for Maulers only, even though there are no maulers on this patch. I picked it, thinking that i could use it on infi when I'm level 50 on 8th of october. Was just hoping that something like this could be avoided.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Smokie/Insane.3694
Wanderer
Wanderer

Darkened Spirit Gloves (Hibernia)

Item: Darkened Spirit Gloves
Zone: Bog of Cullen
Mob: lesser banshee

Hello I was killing lesser banshee's and happened to notice the following item "Darkened Spirit Gloves" drop that has bainshee stats on it!
Ishbail
Wanderer
Wanderer

Alb_Mithra_Anilius_Drop

During the quest to kill Anilius he dropped a Mithrian Fist Wrap and believe that is just for Mauler class.
Screenshot 2022-10-03 232547.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: Mid items droping in Hib (DF)

All items in this thread are no longer in loot lists, closing.