LFG EU English/German

Seeking for a guild ? Find it here.
PapaSchmu
Wanderer
Wanderer

LFG EU English/German

Hello fellow Albs,

I am looking for an Albion Guild for release.
Will play Cleric for Group and Necro for PvE Farm.
I have a healthy competitive spirit so full casual guilds most likely are not enough to scratch the DAoC itch. If your Guild wants to run Small or 8Men in RvR with some success, this is what I am looking for.
I am not set on the toons I want to play, and can adjust to the grp setup if needed.
I am advanced 37 years old and played DAoC since release till a year or two after the Yvain merge.
Played Cleric/Minstrel/Infiltrator main on Alb back in the day and was one of the highest stealthers on Logres before Yvain merge with 11L3
Played all aspects of the game from PvE to Solo/Group RvR in all 3 realms.
For questions, feel free to ask.

Ich suche nach einer Albion Gilde zu Release.
Werde Kleriker Main spielen, und Nekro als Farm Char machen.
Habe ein gesundes kompetitives Verlangen, also wäre eine Gelegenheitsspieler Gilde wohl eher nichts für mich. Wenn Eure Gilde Kleingruppe(n) oder 8er laufen will mit dem Anspruch auf einigen Erfolg, das ist was ich suche.
Bin in der Charakterwahl auch noch offen für was gebraucht wird.
Bin junge 37 Jahre alt und habe DAoC seit Release bis 1-2 Jahre nach Yvain Merge gespielt.
Habe Kleriker/Minne/Infi main gespielt damals, Kleri in SG, Minne und Infi Solo/Duo und hatte einen der höchsten Scheicher auf EU/Logres vor dem Yvain Merge mit 11L3
Ich habe alles von PvE bis Solo RvR/Stammgruppe auf allen 3 Reichen gesehen und gespielt.
Für weitere Fragen bin ich offen.