Scout range?

Discuss about RvR
Legion
Wanderer
Wanderer

Scout range?

Looking at the CHARPLAN it looks like you made all archers the same range. So currently looks like hunters have the advantage with disease pets? I thought Scouts always had the farthest range or did i miss that?
Marcus
Count
Count

Re: Scout range?

All are the same range. We are using the new archery system just like they did at patch 1.9x
Legion
Wanderer
Wanderer

Thanks, sorry I am not familiar with patch 1.9x. I am old now and forgetful. But hoping to restart my daoc memories again. Also I notice some of the Reuse abilities had the same time as the cooldown in the Charplan , so it read like you could have certain special skills up all the time.
Marcus
Count
Count

Legion wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:43 am Thanks, sorry I am not familiar with patch 1.9x. I am old now and forgetful. But hoping to restart my daoc memories again. Also I notice some of the Reuse abilities had the same time as the cooldown in the Charplan , so it read like you could have certain special skills up all the time.
Im not sure what youre asking.
Meticode
Esquire
Esquire

Legion wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:43 am Thanks, sorry I am not familiar with patch 1.9x. I am old now and forgetful. But hoping to restart my daoc memories again. Also I notice some of the Reuse abilities had the same time as the cooldown in the Charplan , so it read like you could have certain special skills up all the time.
All archers have the same available range to them. Also, it depends on which "shot" you use in your Archery spec.

Long Shot: 2500 range
Crit/Power/Standard Shot: 2100 range (most other shots will fall under this range as well)
Pointblank Shot: 1000 range

...I hope this helps.
J4b0k
Wanderer
Wanderer

Yes, they have some buffs etc, that can be up all the time, if that's what you're asking :)