/buff pet ds da uses lowest level possible.

Find any bug ? Report it !
shieldladaoc
Warrior
Warrior

/buff pet ds da uses lowest level possible.

When I use the following macro on my pet, it only casts the lowest level of the buff possible instead of the highest level for the Damage add and Damage Shield:

Macro used: /buff pet str con dex af sc dq da ds
Class: Enchanter (50 enchantments)

The expected result is that it either uses the 20 dps pet specific damage add (best result) OR the 10 dps single target/group damage add. It should also cast the highest level damage shield available.

The actual outcome is it casts the lowest level gray version of both the damage add and damage shield. I can verify this by overwriting them manually with higher level versions, and in the log where the damage is minimal.
shieldladaoc
Warrior
Warrior

Re: /buff pet ds da uses lowest level possible.

Thank you for looking at this, but it is not quite fixed. I am using two Macros:

#1: /buff self dex str con da ds
#2: /buff pet str con dex af sc dq da ds

Here's what happens (it's strange)
If I use Macro #1 first to buff myself, it fires but it does NOT fire the DA / DS. I can hit the macro many times and no DA/DS. The Str Con Dex part does work.
If I use Macro #2, it works fine.
If I use Macro #1 after Macro #2, it works fine and puts the DA/DS on myself.
shieldladaoc
Warrior
Warrior

I also noticed last night that when I use my Self Buff macro first, I get an error in the chat that the system cannot find a damage add and damage shield in my spell list.

It seems like after I use the macro on the pet, which works fine 100% of the time, the game suddenly realizes I have a DA and DS in my spell list and lets me cast them on myself too.
Adam
Developer
Developer

Thanks for the report, pushed a fix for it (available next reboot)