Nightshade/Hib casters WHAT?

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Saulous
Wanderer
Wanderer

Nightshade/Hib casters WHAT?

I couldn't figure out why or how I was getting into fights with nightshades and beating them to all but dead and they end up winning fight. Savage vs NS 1vs1 beat ns to 1% Savage 85% then can't hit die. Similar fights on Zerk and SB I'm like why can't I win a 1vs1 vs a NS. So I find out. NS given disarm for rr5 instead of 50% evade like they have on live. It's a instant win 1vs1 button. And all the Hibs and Devs wanna say they are not playing favorites. Yeah no point in trying to solo anymore and that's most my gameplay. So I likely won't be on much. Great job Devs make me not wanna play. So I wonder what else. Oh wow Hib Casters mez different damage types so they stack no wonder always locked down when fighting BG vs BG. I stopped there who knows what else they have done. That told me all I need to know.
shoke
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Nightshade/Hib casters WHAT?

"Oh wow Hib Casters mez different damage types so they stack no wonder always locked down when fighting BG vs BG"

Hmmm
Stiky
Wanderer
Wanderer

NS RR5 -You envelop yourself in shadows. Opponents have an increased chance to miss and you take less damage in melee.

Guess I'm missing the 5 sec disarm in the description here? If you want to rant about changes make sure you know what your talking about.
shieldladaoc
Warrior
Warrior

I thought the class with the (AoE) Disarm RA was the Friar because Friars are clearly underpowered/underplayed and need one - in somebody's imagination somewhere.