House Customization Not Saving

Find any bug ? Report it !
LunaEStelle
Wanderer
Wanderer

House Customization Not Saving

Hello,

I am trying to customize my new house. I chose river stone supports (10g), river stone shutters (2g) and a fine paneled door (30g). The box says the Total Cost is 42g. I click BUY and the house goes back to the default settings but charges me 21g. I've done this three times, the second and third time with the actual home owner and still get the same result. I am charged half the cost, but no changes are actually made.

I then tried to only purchase the river stone supports (10g) and when I clicked BUY, it again went back to the default setting, nothing changed but this time I was charged 20g.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

UPDATE: It seems I am also unable to place any garden items on my lot. I just purchased a tree and tried placing with the grid, as I had with previous houses I have owned, but now am unable to do so.
eraa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: House Customization Not Saving

same here :(
Corou
Esquire
Esquire

Exterior decoration in housing (Aka garden)

Just upgraded my house and I cannot place any items in the garden.

Also 3rd floor carpets has a visual bug ( SS added ) -
daoc_20240322_180341_000.jpg
And Roof & Wall material ( Outside ) doesnt seem to save either.

My CM also randomly dissapears. And when he does he is gone for quite some time, like 30 seconds +.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
_archaism
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Exterior decoration in housing (Aka garden)

Yeah I cannot change anything exterior of my house w/o ALL npcs disappearing and changes the color of my carpet inside the house.

-Cannot change door style, roof style, wall style, etc.

This has been over a week now.

Live client has been updated and this did not correct anything.
wraythe024
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Exterior decoration in housing (Aka garden)

I'd like to add my struggles to this thread as well. I purchased a small cottage and was able to upgrade a few items inside the house without any issue. When I went outside to update the house to new skins for the walls, roof, door, and adding heraldry - I made three separate purchases totaling 400g that was pulled from my wallet and the upgrades were not applied.
Heagen
Developer
Developer

Hello, let me know your house id and I will look into it.
Crystaa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Unable to Place Garden Decorations

Currently, garden decorations can't be placed at least in Hibernia, I've tried different decorations from walls to fountains even a barrel, there is no error message it just doesn't get placed and it stays in my inventory.
LunaEStelle
Wanderer
Wanderer

Original poster, house customizations not saved to house #2711.

I tried another realm to place the tree, which I was unable, house #3485.

All three realms, Consignment Merchant disappears as well for quite some time before it reappears. Logging in and out sometimes fixes this.
old.haldar
Wanderer
Wanderer

Same problem. House #3025. Can't place items outside at all, can't decorate house itself (door / shutters / roof / you name it).
letharu
Wanderer
Wanderer

I've got the same problem. When I try to change the exteriors and press buy, it changes back to the original looks and take 1-10g per changed item (luckily not the full price)
The inside works fine. But if I change the roof/walls outside, the carpets inside change colours instead for some reason.

Lot 2210 (mid)
Last edited by letharu on Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.