Recorder

Find any bug ? Report it !
propain
Wanderer
Wanderer

recorder styles not following reaction rules?

I'm trying out recorder for the first time today and realized that reaction styles were not working vs necro pet while they were working for other enemies. screenshots show that I evaded on several occasions vs the necro and although it says I've queued my anytime (comminute) as a backup to my evade reactionary (revenge) style it still executed my anytime style.
necroFight1.jpg
necroFight2.jpg
necroFight3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stewbeedoo
Soldier
Soldier

Recorder actions not firing in order

The new Recorder function is fantastic and so much better than AHK and millions of Qbinds. However, on my Ranger I have noticed 2 situations where Recorder does not work properly. Both are seemingly caused by recorder actions being processed out of order.

The first issue I noticed was on a recorder to fire my bow. The recorder does a /face, equip bow and then fires either a crit, point blank or standard shot. The recorder works perfectly if the target is in front of me. However, if I am running from a target and the target is therefore behind me the recorder will not fire a shot. It will /face the target and equip bow and the message will say "Your target is not in view. The spell fails." It appears that the shots are fired before the /face command is executed.

The next issue is a recorder that equips weapon, does a /stick and then fires a bunch of potential melee styles. The recorder works fine if I already have weapons equipped. However, if my bow is equipped the recorder will not fire any styles. It will stick the target and equip blades and the message will say "You can't enter melee combat mode with a fired weapon!" Again it appears the melee styles are fired before the weapon is equipped.
Skewldya
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Recorder Swapping recorders between toons

This is now happening across any character I create with styles, all recordings ar enamed differently yet when I log on to another toon, such as zerker to skald I have the zerker recording replacing my skald recording.

Please get this worked out having to redo recordings EVERY time I get in game is not making this easier, its making this harder.
Suffocation
Wanderer
Wanderer

Sprinting while hidden

In S2 patch #27 24/02/09 you enabled Specialization Abilities (such as Stealth) to use in /recorder.
Normally, it's not possible to sprint while using stealth.
However, if the following sequence is used in /recorder, it bypasses the normal restriction, and allows the user to sprint while hidden :
Ability: Stealth
Cmd: /sprint

Screenshot :
☠☣☢ Twiz ☢☣☠
Wanderer
Wanderer

/poison delay in Recorder

When trying to poison both mh and oh within recorder, there is a delay that prevents the oh weapon from being poisoned.

Using:

/poison mh 1
/poison oh 2

with lifebane on 1
with greater enervating poison on 2

It allows me to apply a poison but then also says "there seems to have been a problem."

poison error.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hysjack
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Recorder actions not firing in order

I was just about to make a report on this issue as well.

I discovered it while trying to make an 'ohshit' macro on my healer.

The recorder casts/fires/uses all things 'simultaneously' instead of in consecutive order.
VapinPagan
Wanderer
Wanderer

/recorder command not working on 2nd style

Used with melee in a 2 style sequence the second style will not go off.
For example on my BM I should have Tornado followed up by a style that stuns. Using the recorder command it does not fire off the stun at all. When I go back to manual the stun goes off every single time.

I had a guild mate try it out also and they got the same results.
VapinPagan
8th Degree Earthen Pagan Priest
Creepincrud
Esquire
Esquire

Re: /recorder command not working on 2nd style

/recorder start
Style2 (that stuns)
Style1 (that allows style 2 to work.)
/recorder save STUNNER

Put STUNNER on your 1 key.
Target something near.
Hit 1.
Style 2 cannot work as Style 1 has not hit yet, so the system will skip this style.
Style 1 hits. Next time Style 2 will be able to work.

Hit 1 again.
Style 2 will now hit.

(If you put style 1 first it will always hit first as it is the first in the series of commands.)
Telach
Wanderer
Wanderer

Recorder resets all spells on quickbars.

When you delete the last recording, all spells on all quickbars reset to the next spell below where the recording was. In my case my first cl ability. No problem on new char without cl abilities.

On Runemaster.
Have cl abilities.
Delete last Recording.
daoc_bug.png
Need to relog for icons to change but usage changes at delete.
_sned
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Sprinting while hidden

You can still do this and you get a faster speed. From my limited testing I moved 3000 units in ~20 sec with stealth + MoS6 and sprint + stealth it took me ~15 sec to move the same distance. so a ~25% speed increase.