Recorder

Find any bug ? Report it !
Rabarz
Warrior
Warrior

Poison command error

Testing the new poison command I noticed two things.

1) There seems to be a delay where sometimes it will not apply. Maybe a 2 second cooldown between uses of the command?
2) The application works but an error message is displayed. See screenshot
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Miw/cocio
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Poison command error

same error. how do we fix it,
Pollo Jack
Esquire
Esquire

Poison, "There seems to have been a problem. Please try again."

I get this message when using an in game macro to poison. The poison applies, deducts properly from inventory, and works in combat but I am given an error message apparently in error.

The macro was made as "/macro P5MH /poison mh 5" and clicked manually gives the error.
Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
beck
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Poison command error

Still getting this.
Greenangel
Esquire
Esquire

Recorder Bug

I made my first simple spell macro.

Quickcast and then the spell.

There is 0 delay on the quickcast and spell. i can constantly quickcast the spell with 0 delay over and over again till my power runs out which im sure is cheating broken
Devils
Wanderer
Wanderer

Quick cast abuse

The new recorder allows you to queue up Quickcast and it keeps resetting the cooldown when macroing it with the recorder allowing me to spam over and over again without interruption. Works with all my spells as a wizzy.
Skewldya
Wanderer
Wanderer

Recorder Swapping recorders between toons

I have noticed that when setting up a recording for my skald for 2 styles (Front and Side) on one recorder and saving it when I swap over to my hunter the recording has replaced the previous recording I had on the hunter. This happens to me every time I create the hunter recording which summons pet and sends to target. Unless recorders are supposed to be account wide, there is a bug with them replacing already created ones on other toons.
Ebenezer
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Recorder Swapping recorders between toons

Are you reusing names? Might be the problem
Skewldya
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Recorder Swapping recorders between toons

No, each is its own unique name. I attempted the same name to see if that affected it and the recorder is doing what it is supposed to be doing by checking to see if the name has already been used and it gets that correct saying its in use already.
wai2er
Wanderer
Wanderer

Recorder bug when using items build all

I had just setup my recorder styles on my nightshade and logged into my VW. The recorder items/abilities were completely fine until I used /items build all.

This caused all my VW abilities to now have the NS names and styles but keep the icon I had previously selected.
I've attached a ss to show the error.

Error remained after logging and zoning.

Even though the tooltip indicates my VW will be trying to land a PA after testing it on a dummy it does still fire the correct styles I had previously assigned, so just looks like a tooltip bug.