Deal with the Pilz Zerg

The right place for talking about Dark Age of Camelot or Eden
Deraj
Wanderer
Wanderer

Deal with the Pilz Zerg

Everyone (well not everyone), But most will jump on the Pilz banwagon.

Give keeps more options to deal with 1v100 (Yes this is a thing Mid is NA, Hib is EU)

Punish overpopulation. -25% ROG find.

Give more to the realms that need it. (Mid has no BG leader consistently. Albs have Paltardmo but hes an Italian baby) LTnewbcake is a traitor to all sides which leaves mid with Rolyen. Which Midnight Suns is so casually bad it makes me sick.

Ill just roll and aoe dot class like Stonerwitch and Trixi and pretend to be good. More rps. RR14 shaman INC.
:mrgreen:

Just do something Ill welcome 1v100 if I have a chance to drop Oil or a treb on them and earn more RP's then them for playing RVR PVE which is sad.
Zephf
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Deal with the Pilz Zerg

a serious pol should be made with the time zone / prefered realm / and average play time. the other solution is quitting that unrewarding zerg playstyle, just from you're tone i can tell you dont even enjoy it.
Hayter
Wanderer
Wanderer

Deraj wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:48 am Everyone (well not everyone), But most will jump on the Pilz banwagon.

Give keeps more options to deal with 1v100 (Yes this is a thing Mid is NA, Hib is EU)

Give more to the realms that need it. (Mid has no BG leader consistently. Albs have Paltardmo but hes an Italian baby) LTnewbcake is a traitor to all sides which leaves mid with Rolyen. Which Midnight Suns is so casually bad it makes me sick.

Ill just roll and aoe dot class like Stonerwitch and Trixi and pretend to be good. More rps. RR14 shaman INC.

Just do something Ill welcome 1v100 if I have a chance to drop Oil or a treb on them and earn more RP's then them for playing RVR PVE which is sad.
so when ya going to lead?
Mind
Wanderer
Wanderer

A zerg can only be at one place at a time.
Outpace the zerg.
Split up, be smart and hit different objectives at once.
Streaming on : [url]https://twitch.tv/mindtv[url]
Beny
Wanderer
Wanderer

Many People are WTJ´s. Thats a true fact.
As soon as you cant play all 3 realms anymore. Everything gets balanced out.
And when not. You have to live with it.

Albion is unable to play in a Team.
Midgard can when they see its needed
Hibernia....Damn Hibs think their Mighty!
LT
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Deal with the Pilz Zerg-Traitor?!

Deraj wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:48 am Everyone (well not everyone), But most will jump on the Pilz banwagon.

impressive..... you call me a traitor and INSULT Rolly in the same breath. What do you do to help lead your realm of choice? ..... don't worry I'll wait..........

Atleast if you defend the CK's you'll get some rps like stoner and trixi, however sadly you won't be as good and ultimately you'll be worth LESS rps ...... nice try though ....

Perhaps if you BUILD a group you'll have better odds than 1vs100 ... maybe even 8vs100 or IF you ACTUALLY lead gather a zerg .... /shrug ... but my money is that you're a coward, and I'll never know your name on the battlefield! PUT UP OR SHUT UP
Idi
Warrior
Warrior

First, you can blame the realm hoppers for significantly contributing to the imbalance of the various freeshards. Every time relics change hands, the players with no realm loyalties change with them. Enforcing realm loyalty bonuses and realm timers that require players to make a committment will help address the issue.

Second, MMO means massively multiplayer, and there's a lot of players that enjoy the big zerg / bg fights that take place among the realms. I enjoy pretty much every aspect of RvR the game has to offer, but I especially enjoy the chaos that is the BG vs. BG rvr that takes place in the open field, towers, and keeps. Players like Pilz, LT, and Polemo fill a role that most players are not willing to fill, but by doing so, they create opportunities for a lot of players to have a lot of fun playing this 20 year old game. The BG is the very heart and soul of this game, as those players are the ones that defend and take the territory that this game is all about, and always has been.

Finally, you complain about a lack of BG leaders in Mid while there have been multiple volunteers willing to ogranize and lead Mid BG's on past shards only to be met with contempt and insults from the Mid player base. I've ran with both Pilz and LT, and both are in it just to have fun, and to create fun for fellow players. I haven't ran with Polemo, but I know he's bascially in it for the same reaons as the rest of us....fun. Seems like the problem is simply the Mid player base, or at least it was on past shards. Perhaps this time you, and your peers in Midgard, should welcome those willing to lead rather than insult them, and then you won't need special favoritism to deal with the "Pilz zerg", or any other.

Regardless, let's hope we have opportunities for everything from solo, duo, small, group, and BG RvR on this server.

See you in the frontiers.
Xentrix
Soldier
Soldier

I and many hear what you are saying, however you really only need 8 decent player to stop any BG/leader
So just find 7 more and GG
Gildar
Wanderer
Wanderer

Idi wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:00 am First, you can blame the realm hoppers for significantly contributing to the imbalance of the various freeshards. Every time relics change hands, the players with no realm loyalties change with them. Enforcing realm loyalty bonuses and realm timers that require players to make a committment will help address the issue.

Second, MMO means massively multiplayer, and there's a lot of players that enjoy the big zerg / bg fights that take place among the realms. I enjoy pretty much every aspect of RvR the game has to offer, but I especially enjoy the chaos that is the BG vs. BG rvr that takes place in the open field, towers, and keeps. Players like Pilz, LT, and Polemo fill a role that most players are not willing to fill, but by doing so, they create opportunities for a lot of players to have a lot of fun playing this 20 year old game. The BG is the very heart and soul of this game, as those players are the ones that defend and take the territory that this game is all about, and always has been.

Finally, you complain about a lack of BG leaders in Mid while there have been multiple volunteers willing to ogranize and lead Mid BG's on past shards only to be met with contempt and insults from the Mid player base. I've ran with both Pilz and LT, and both are in it just to have fun, and to create fun for fellow players. I haven't ran with Polemo, but I know he's bascially in it for the same reaons as the rest of us....fun. Seems like the problem is simply the Mid player base, or at least it was on past shards. Perhaps this time you, and your peers in Midgard, should welcome those willing to lead rather than insult them, and then you won't need special favoritism to deal with the "Pilz zerg", or any other.

Regardless, let's hope we have opportunities for everything from solo, duo, small, group, and BG RvR on this server.

See you in the frontiers.
Good reply :)

I can only agree.
reclusechiss
Wanderer
Wanderer

He was looking for. Did you die in an RVR zone? +