Cabby Juggnaught

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Greenangel
Esquire
Esquire

Cabby Juggnaught

I ran sprit cabby on Excalbur server back in the day Toa patch with 25% to buffs Juggnaught 3 and wildminion.

I seem remnber haveing so much fun as pet would hit for around 800 HP on casters and sometimes crit with wildminon meaning i could 2 shot casters to death if they did not kill or stop the Juggnaught.

This seemed fair for realm points invested the fact that juggy only last 1 min and fact the pet can be killed and stoped.
Also bladeturn and little statues used mean it was 4 Hits before it kill a caster thats if they did not quick cast stun or mezz on the pet.

I dont seem be getting anywhere these damage numbers here and gone try juggnaught 4 next to see if my memory is faded but im 100% sure i remnber only haveing juggy 3 and it hitting for lot more then does here with all max buffed. I never botherd with juggy 4 as juggy 3 was so powerful.

it was strange playstyle and this was not even considerd overpowerd but was powerful if they did not deal with your pet.
Cabby pet was hardist hitting in Melee out all the pets in all realms.
And yes i should be able 2 shot kill casters with it once past there bladeturn and statues which you dont have here.
Also should be able kite tanks etc 1v1 as cabby with this and the amber should be stuning lot more often in juggy mode.

Maybe things changed it got nerfed later like how warlocks did. Any info be appricated its play style i loved to play.
But seems be underperforming here. And damage number are to low.
Greenangel
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Cabby Juggnaught

I tested on 50 dummy

A level 44 Amber pet which is blue con to level 50 with 446 str here is hitting on average for 149 and 27 damage add minus 39 damage so around 137 damage a hit. Sometimes hit lot lower around 100.

A JUGGY 3 Amber pet which is LEVEL 64 pet is hitting for average 390 and 31 damage add minus 137 so for averge 284 damage a hit. so a 15 realm point ability that lasts 1min on 20 min timer is meaning my pet is htting for average just 147 more hp a hit then level 44 pet.

Of course this juggy can crit for 300 damage meaning 584 a Hit if your dam lucky.

This is still way bellow 800 hp a hit i remnber and damage output for investement for juggy here is very broken it seems.
Maybe juggy 4 with crit can hit near 800 hp . I will do further testing.

But just thinck a level 64 htting a level 50 with 446 strength is only doing 147 more damage then level 44. :?:

If my memory is right this Juggy 3 should be hitting for averge 500 HP with chance 300 crit on top for total 800 hp.

i played this class style and gameplay back in they day so no idea what it would be like on live now or if it got nerfed over the years.
Can a Dev help me on the issue please did they nerf this playstyle am i thincking the old jugnaught realm ability or is just the damage output broken here.

Im 41 years old now
shieldladaoc
Warrior
Warrior

I think you need to stack ML10? pet grow and Jugg to achieve what you are trying to do. I could be wrong though im not a pet class player just an observer.

As of now it seems like Jug 3 is doubling your pet's damage output.

20 minute timer seems stupid.
Greenangel
Esquire
Esquire

Also everyone can test this all realms /info pet

amber sim pet starts 44 con 1922 Hp of health
with my buffs he has 155 con but the health stays at 1922 Hp of health

there is 0 increase of pet health with con buffs acorrding to /info pet.
This may explain why people mention pets die fast here.

Juggy 4 22 realm points 20 min ability a level 69 pet.

Juggy 4 hits on averge with 467 and 33 damage minus 164 meaning pet hits for averge of 325 way below the 500 and for some reason crit varince was crazy and crits where lower with crits going from 300 damage to 165 damage . crit varience worse then juggy 3 some reason.

so for 7 realm points more juggy 4 is doing 41 dps more then juggy 3 .
All tested on level 50 test dummy

if you lucky and get a 300 crit with 325 dps you got 625 hit. i rember doing 800 dps a hit in the old days this is way below the dps is should be doing.

i dont play live so cant test live but would like dev answer con health issue with pets and why juggy damage is so low for such realm point investment compared old day i 100%% remnber doing 800 a hit and two hit killing casters

I never had the Ml ability to buff pet more or even juggy 4 back in the day.

Can other people test /hp con issue with pet /info pet
Sathariel
Esquire
Esquire

amber sim pet starts 44 con 1922 Hp of health
with my buffs he has 155 con but the health stays at 1922 Hp of health

there is 0 increase of pet health with con buffs acorrding to /info pet.
This may explain why people mention pets die fast here.
Pet health has never increased with con. Only absorb increases. So no, this is not the reason why people say pets melt.
You can verify this on Pendragon if you'd like.
Greenangel
Esquire
Esquire

i thinck they just melt as wehave more debuffs here your right about the con abs and forget that be fair.