No CL respec credited after giving respec stone to trainer

Find any bug ? Report it !
Orchydeus
Wanderer
Wanderer

No CL respec credited after giving respec stone to trainer

Hey,

I just bought a CL respec stone at the Jordheim throne room merchant.
I got to Mularn and gave the stone to Ostidi, the seer trainer who kept it and answered "Thanks, I added a champion respec. To use /respec cl or /respec champion"
If I type /respec cl (or /respec champion) => "You must be speaking with your trainer to respec"
If I type /respec cl (or /respec champion) in front of my class trainer => "You dont seem to have any champion skill respecs available"
If I type /respec, no CL respec listed.
I added a screenshot where you can see the seer trainer answer and the result of the /respec command.

Let me know if you need any other element to investigate (or if I missed someting).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Orchydeus on Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orchydeus
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: No CL respec credited after giving respec stone to trainer

Just to let you know, I bought another stone, gave it directly to my class trainer, and all went fine this time.
stewbeedoo
Soldier
Soldier

CL Respec Stone did not work

Steps to reproduce:
I purchased a CL respec stone (Cambiare) using 1000 BPs.
I gave it to a Base Trainer in Mag Mell who accepted and displayed the command syntax to respec /respec CL.
I typed /respec CL at the Base Trainer and was informed that I must speak to my trainer to respec.
I went to my Class Trainer and typed /respec CL and my Class Trainer said that I didn't have any Champion respecs available.

I think that either the Base Trainer should not accept respec stones or if accepted a CL respec should be available.

Any chance I can get a replacement stone?
Corou
Esquire
Esquire

I bought a CL respec stone aswell, gave it to my class trainer. Got the popup window telling me to either do /respec champion or /respec cl.
I tried both, but my trainer just tells me I dont have any champion respec available...
Naneddu
Wanderer
Wanderer

The same thing happened to my ranger :oops: :oops: