"upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: overflow"

If you have trouble with something In-Game, with the client or the forum.
Berles
Wanderer
Wanderer

"upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: overflow"

This is what i get when i want to play actually:

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: overflow

I can reach discord on a normal way, but when i hit the "play" button on your homepage, i get a white screen with the message above.
A few mins ago at least the the discord-window opened asking me to Authorize, but as i clicked the button, it loaded something and nothing further happened. Like a enormous lag or something, or a DDOS-Attack.

Is the problem on my side, can i do something or is the problem on the other side ?

Edit: 2 minutes later the game started normally, as if there were never a problem. Ok ;)
Rtha
Worldbuilder
Worldbuilder

Re: "upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: overflow"

The login process is almost completely handled by Discord. It's likely that the Discord server closest to you was temporarily at maximum capacity. Nothing we can do about it, but it usually fixes itself pretty quickly.
Amnesia is the best button in the game.
Berles
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: "upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: overflow"

Ok thank you, will be more patient next time :)