Alb feeling a little lost

A place for talking about everything related to the realm of Albion.
xisted
Soldier
Soldier

Alb feeling a little lost

So im lvl 40 scout and i been leveling on bgs all this time and im starting to wonder ..where do i start to get my template / currency for template ready once i hit lvl 50? :cry:
Blitze
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Alb feeling a little lost

1. Do dragon questline (starting outside grimspound)
2. Do epic questline (starting throne room)
3. Do Champ level dungeon
4. Do Caer Sidi Raids, and Dragon Raids and Legion Raids (to get currency to buy items e.g. Sidi chest armor).

Hope that helps.
Greenangel
Esquire
Esquire

As someone who has never done champion levels before anyone want explain where champ dungeon is how you xp champ levels
Arshesmaral
Esquire
Esquire

Greenangel wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:12 pm As someone who has never done champion levels before anyone want explain where champ dungeon is how you xp champ levels
For Albion, it would be Brimstone Caverns, the equivalent to Midgard's Halls of Helgard. You can find it in Black Mountains South, east of the double arch bridge north of Camelot. If you see daemon influence animals and an entrance that looks like Darkness Falls, that's the place, tucked away in a little cubby of the zone.

The little flag shows the entrance.

You can start earning Champion Levels at 50. Once you ding 50, talk to the King, and he'll unlock Champion Levels for you. You earn CL XP from a number of different sources that you normally kill as part of raiding and such, but the big thing is the quest the King gives you to go to Brimstone Caverns. Completing that will net you a whopping five CL levels, and then allow you to get your first Champion Weapon. (You'll get scrolls from the quest in Brimstone that you can turn in to the king, one at a time, for a full CL level.)

After that, you can go to your starter town (Cotswold for Alb, Mularn for Mid, who-knows-but-probably-Mag-Mell for Hib, but who honestly plays Hib...psssh.) to speak with the old school beginner trainers (Rogue, Fighter, Magician, etc) to pick a champion ability line to spend points into. You can see these on the character planner, and I'd recommend choosing one that compliments your class well, but the common consensus is usually Resists and Disease for a lot of characters. I personally like being able to self-heal (even for a little) and getting resists. You may also like getting a weapon style if you're a particular class that melees without them, such as Smite Clerics or Augmentation Healers (or Druids, but again, who actually plays Hib? I think Hib is made up, anyway).

Hope this helps! ♥
Greenangel
Esquire
Esquire

Much appriacted nice info

only one more question where would you get champion wepon from
Arshesmaral
Esquire
Esquire

From the King himself. Once you hit CL5, talk to him, and select the one you want. If you pick the wrong one, or want a different one, you hand back the one you have, and he allowed you to pick another one as well. So, there is no stress/anxiety there. :)

I hope you're a Paladin. If so, go two-handed slashing sword for the best modelled weapon in the game.
xisted
Soldier
Soldier

thx for all the info