Petition to change smallman groupsize from 5 to 4

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
logic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Petition to change smallman groupsize from 5 to 4

As we can see from s1 and beta the amount of people running 5 man is slim to none. The reason for this is mainly because it is a very odd number to begin with. Majority of people building to 5 will end up building to 8. It is very difficult to compete against 5 as 3 or 4 because of the grouping dynamic with being able to place certain classes within a 5 man.

I would like to propose changing this to 4 man. The reason is because as a 3 or 4 man you are excluded from 2v2s and also have really no chance against 5s. However putting the size to 4 changes the dynamic completely. 3s are much more able to compete against 4s. 3s can also complete the quest turn ins. And 3s are much more likely and easily able to get to the 4th person group size than getting to 5.

Thankyou
Mene
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Petition to change smallman groupsize from 5 to 4

Totally agree, please give us back the smallman action from pheonix and celestius.
liquid
Wanderer
Wanderer

I usually have 2 friends that play with me. However when 1 person is on and we go 2v2s the action is great. If another friend logs on we dont want them to have to solo so we invite them. Now we are 3 and really have nothing to do. It is better to stay 2 or just log off. As 3 I agree we could definitely compete in the 4v4 bracket. This would be a great change for me and my friends.
snk
Wanderer
Wanderer

I think the action will be more enjoyable with a 4 man group size.
Class choices become more impactful and it allows for faster group formation.
I remember having really great fights with a 4 man group size cap on Celestius.
Please make this change for the good of the server. See you out there soon.
Stack
Wanderer
Wanderer

This would benefit my crew as well. We usually do a 4 man. I dont even understand what the reasoning behind 5mans was? Might as well build a fg. There is nothing for 3 or 4 mans right now? Many people have to sit out grouping with friends because they cant do 2s and cant compete against 5s.