Housing Account Vault is Separate to TNN Account Vault?

Find any bug ? Report it !
Pheonix
Wanderer
Wanderer

Account Vault Keeper House Merch

The account vault keeper house merch is invisible.

Also, whilst it says "House Vault 512" on the dialogue it doesn't contain any of the items that my account vault in Jordheim contains.
{Which also says House Vault 512 when I dialogue it}
daoc_20220827_174419_000.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheImplication
Wanderer
Wanderer

Housing Account Vault is Separate to TNN Account Vault?

I went to put some items into my Account Vault in my house and found it empty - although I know I had items in my TNN Account Vault. Dropped the items in.
House Vault.PNG
Went to TNN - found the items I placed in my house Account Vault weren't there.
TNN Acct Vault.PNG
So it seems like there are 2 different account vaults, one in housing and one in TNN - checked all pages/slots - the pots I put in housing weren't hiding anywhere in my TNN Account Vault.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: Housing Account Vault is Separate to TNN Account Vault?

Account vault and House vault are two separate things
Enapay
Esquire
Esquire

Housing

I placed a Account Vault NPC in my house, and it seems to have its on item database and is not actualy linked with the actual account Vault.

Putting items in on different characters works too without problems.
Enapay
Esquire
Esquire

I made a similar post that I cannot find anymore - same experience on Albion but much better documented here :-)

House 1 - Account Vault NPC has its on Vault compared to Account Vault NPC in Camelot.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Enapay wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:24 pm I made a similar post that I cannot find anymore - same experience on Albion but much better documented here :-)
Your post was merged with this topic because you created a duplicate bug report.
Please make sure that whatever you are reporting is not already reported.
Eviljenny
Wanderer
Wanderer

Account Vault Keeper- Just FYI

Just an FYI when you guys start working on housing. I wanted to let you know I found another bug. If I visit Jay the account vault keeper in TNN and put my items on the pages then teleport to my house to check my account vault keeper there's nothing. So, the items aren't transferring to the account keeper logs. I tried several different things by moving the vault keeper to different hook points with same results. Housing account vault keeper stays empty but i can see my items in TNN.

I know you guys are working on more important stuff atm but just wanted to let u know for when you do start working on it :)
Eviljenny/Confused
Mr War
Wanderer
Wanderer

Housing Account Vault Keeper

hello, in my house, I bought the two vault njs, the one of the account appears invisible, I can target it, pick it up, I can open it, but the content is empty, which is not expected . house 1690 Midgard. Cordially
Lordie32
Wanderer
Wanderer

I feel it would be nice to have access to the Account Vault in Housing for reasons of placing items on the consignment merchant and crafting rather than having to go to Jord and put them in my pack and then traveling back to Housing with them.
Karen
Developer
Developer

This was resolved by i50 Patch #4. Thank you for your reports.