Necromancer pet inherited stats don't go over 75

Find any bug ? Report it !
Epicburn
Esquire
Esquire

Necromancer pet inherited stats don't go over 75

Tests were run by Vitty in the Necromancer discord proving transferred necromancer str/quick stats over 75 are not being inherited by the pet so that lead me to test con as well.

Con inherited by the pet for Summon suit is also not benefitting the pet past 75

I can only make the assumption at this point that Dex is also not being inherited over 75

I tested several times with different con/hit combinations to see that bonus hits over 200 are being counted but con over 75 is not.

Aug con 6 (28 points of con) is giving around 200 hit points to the Abomination but 26 con cap gives no hitpoints to the abomination upon summon.

It seems the Aug stat RA's do benefit the pet directly but any stat cap past 75 does not.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: Necromancer pet inherited stats don't go over 75

How did you test CON overcap?
From my test I get 91 extra hp from 101 vs 75 which perfectly adds up, 26*3,5 = 91

STR should not inherit at all actually, it will be removed.
https://camelotherald.fandom.com/wiki/P ... er_Changes

DEX and QUI overcap transfer will be fixed by patch 14
Epicburn
Esquire
Esquire

Con was tested with a tad of a barbaric method so possible the 91 hp difference slipped below the threshold of a percent being used at 75 and 101 con

Its odd that aug con 6 was able to push that percentage threshold with (28) but 26 was not but sometimes that's just how it is.

I was under the impression that con hp transferred to pet also was above 3.5 but that could 100% be wrong, but if you internally can see a extra 91 hp from 75 to 101 con then we can assume it's correct.

Do you forsee any command line in the future to see pet stats for necro etc?
Karen
Developer
Developer

Epicburn wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:19 pm I was under the impression that con to pet also was above 3.5 but if you internally can see a extra 91 hp from 75 to 101 con then we can assume it's correct.
3.5 hp / con is what is in code currently. If you have a source saying it should be something else please let me know
Epicburn wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:19 pm Do you forsee any command line in the future to see pet stats for necro etc?
Should be possible.
Epicburn
Esquire
Esquire

Appreciate you as always Karen
Karen
Developer
Developer

Thank you for bringing the issues to our attention. I will close this topic, please open a new one if any issue should arise.
I will make a note of the pet stat command (for any class really) and hope that it can be brought soon.