Class TL, old Mythic style

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Hadi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Class TL, old Mythic style

Basing this off of my previous thread: viewtopic.php?t=3212

If you intend to go through with - in my opinion - big balancing changes, I'd hope to see a revamp of the old class team lead feedback.

Please don't go with the vocal majority, please don't go with your gut feeling "because I've seen a few shops in my time, and this looks shopped" - talk to the people that spend the most time on their respective classes, and use that to make your balancing decisions.

Thanks.
succi
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Class TL, old Mythic style

teamleads are players who play that class a lot & are heavily invested in their success

balancing requires objectivity

these two things aren't a particularly good mix
Hadi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Team leads are there to give their perspective on their class, being the most knowledgeable within that part of the community - nowhere did I ask for the staff just blindly trusting that.

But when I'm playing with 3-4 winged people, each of which are discontent with the changes to their class, none of which have been in any way asked for their opinion on changes before they were pushed through, it makes me doubt that there will be reasonable balancing happening.

There's virtually no response from the staff to feedback on here, and very little on discord.

I'd argue it's an even worse mix to have devs put together dozens of changes at the same time, and then expecting it to work out somehow. Balancing isn't done with a sledgehammer, but by doing minute adjustments to the clockwork. So perhaps ask each wheel before just tearing it all down and doing it anew?
Baconpancake
Esquire
Esquire

if you would read patch notes, there are countless smaller changes that will be monitored and adjusted if need be. maybe you don't talk about Eden but another game?

plus just because devs (who work on their own money to provide you this for free) dont reply to each feedback, does not mean they only listen to the loudest.