End of season 1

The right place for talking about Dark Age of Camelot or Eden
Wislok
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: End of season 1

Also new to this server. Loving it. Season 2 details are posted in Discord, so recommend going there to stay up-to-date on things.

https://discord.com/invite/69MrdF6WEK
Blacksin
Esquire
Esquire

Re: End of season 1

Finsal wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 7:21 am amazes me nobody is commenting!

worrying if people cannot see the pattern devloping

fin
It's not you. Just people stopped playing. I saw the drop starting, then they did the , siege crap, npc buffs for everyone and not just the 50's by then it was too late. Self inflicted imho. They want to make this freeshard experience super hard, and people just don't have the time or the energy. The dragonslayer questline was insanely hard and long. But , I really think Eden staff/Dev's were not listening and do what freeshards do. Stiff arm, ban, be tyrannical. That's just the way all mmo's are. And Loved it while it lasted, haven't logged in in weeks. Just no interest and I love this great game too.
If they get rid of all the toa crap and bring back OF, the game would have a resurgence, Supremacy buff's, multi acct's. YEAH THIS SERVER BE ROCKIN. Or open up all zone for PVP like Mordred. Would rock hardcore! BOOM! Drops the Mic!
Clemy
Wanderer
Wanderer

OC

Blacksin wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:44 am The dragonslayer questline was insanely hard and long.
Lol, you cant find more casual than me, I just find the quest just fine.
Nice to have quests and action that are not for solo or happyfew/raids etc, teaming with random is the sool of DAOC.