Issue [4.21.2023] Hibernia - Last boss raid on Summoner Hall - reporting bad manners from a player in the bg group.

The right place for talking about Dark Age of Camelot or Eden
Karro34
Wanderer
Wanderer

Issue [4.21.2023] Hibernia - Last boss raid on Summoner Hall - reporting bad manners from a player in the bg group.

Hi everyone !

Well, I'm not there to complain about the game but there was an issue during our last raid on Summoner Hall the night before ( 4.21.2023 - around 10 P.M to 11 P.M ).
The battlegroup was initially created by Njorke and then during the raid everything was pretty fine.
We were around 46 players in this battleground and everyone respect the orders that were given.

Then, during the final fight on SH's boss, Njorke specified again the " TO DO LIST " before and during the fight such as : Do not use PBAOE, place one tank at each pillar, and so on.

The battle started and everything worked perfectly. The last SH's bosses summoned all its pets, the group was solid.
The life's boss was around 5% when someone ( we can't track who did this unfortunately ) used a pbaoe effect and then all the boss pets came to us and just destroy every single person in the room.

Basically we lost this fight and the final loot on SH from this intentionally mistake made by a member on the bg group.
This was a pretty rough manner to destroy this raid and end this battle since we were winning by far.

Again, we didn't know and probably will never know who did this but this was really unfair and really in OPPOSITION TO THIS GAME'S SPIRIT...

We are here to enjoy this game, enjoy doing some raid, RVR battles, not be messed up by some idiot people.

Is there any chance the staff members could help us to track who did this ?
Raithax
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Issue [4.21.2023] Hibernia - Last boss raid on Summoner Hall - reporting bad manners from a player in the bg group.

This issue is ongoing and just about every SH I've joined has had multiple people using pbae to wipe the raid.

Tried screenshots, chatlogs, etc, but it's very hard to track who is doing this when everyone is just stacked on each other for Lossren.

Could the quest be altered perhaps to remove Lossren from it? I've yet to get a character SH gear access after over a month of joining the raids I see happening.