1.121 Critshot Delvs request

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Moonshot
Soldier
Soldier

1.121 Critshot Delvs request

First I want to say I appreciate everything the developers do to make this server work and I am please to have a DAOC server to play on in 2023.

With that being said I would like to ask for a small change for the Archery community on Eden.

May we please have changes to our Critshot Delv to match patch 1.121

The current state of the critshot on Eden is a bit lacking and after you factor in all of the resistance and AF negating buffs our critshot is almost to the point of being a joke. Our current Delv for Critshot is 256. Patch 1.121 the delv was 308.

I have posted a screenshot of the DAOC site listing the change.

This is the same patch as the Stealth changes which honestly we would actually rather just have the entire patch added but that is obviously a lot of work for the dev team and they already have a lot on their plate.

Which is why I am approaching with a smaller request with the Critshot Delv change.

Thank you for your consideration,

Signed / Eden Archery players.
crit2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Moonshot
Soldier
Soldier

Re: 1.121 Critshot Delvs request

/bump
crimsonscarlet
Wanderer
Wanderer

New Archery is garbage:

1. If archery is a "spell" shouldn't it go through any bubble? Nope. It doesn't. You have to "break" the bubble with rapidfire, or power shot.
2. Since archery is a spell, bard instant amnesia which they can spam out their arse effectively disables bow. This is rather a bullshit mechanic.

Go back to old archery where it:

1. Hit harder and better and
2. Panicking idiot bards can't spam amnesia to stop it. They need to die running around in circles while blunt arrows hit them as it should be.
Mithras
Wanderer
Wanderer

crimsonscarlet wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:53 pm New Archery is garbage:

1. If archery is a "spell" shouldn't it go through any bubble? Nope. It doesn't. You have to "break" the bubble with rapidfire, or power shot.
2. Since archery is a spell, bard instant amnesia which they can spam out their arse effectively disables bow. This is rather a bullshit mechanic.

2. Panicking idiot bards can't spam amnesia to stop it. They need to die running around in circles while blunt arrows hit them as it should be.
+1 to going back to old Archery!
Moonshot
Soldier
Soldier

Mithras wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:56 pm
crimsonscarlet wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:53 pm New Archery is garbage:

+1 to going back to old Archery!
Oh it is defiantly Junk and i would love to go back to the OG archery but i really don't see that happening at this point. All we can do is ask for improvements.
Nafets0805
Wanderer
Wanderer

Any explanations why rangers are not on patch? And its not only the critshot. Casttimes and so on.
Moonshot
Soldier
Soldier

***ATTENTION KAREN***

Any input on this request? It would appear we are defiantly using patches for other changes regarding other skills so May we please have this change implemented?
1.121.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Moonshot
Soldier
Soldier

/Bump