BG activity kicking off realm timers

Find any bug ? Report it !
Kinny1
Wanderer
Wanderer

BG activity kicking off realm timers

Hi,

Last night I was on Alb leveling in the BGs. We went from Thid to Wilton and did not step foot in the frontiers. However, upon logging off, I was hit with the 1 hour realm timer. Then, this morning I tested on Hibernia and had the 12 hour realm timer which disabled my participation at keeps. My /loyalty now shows Alb as the last realm I fought for.

I'm not sure what was changed in the BGs since it only happened after the new 1 hour realm timer change. Is it the keep take , kills or deserter quest ( 500 rps from them?)? Not sure what is triggering it but something in the BG is unintentionally setting off the realm timer.

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks!
Photon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Realm swap timer with no NF rvr or realmpoints

Only played in the battlegrounds today but when I tried to log into mid, the only available realm was hib. Typing /loyalty shows a realm timer associated with my account even though no rp gain outside of the bgs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Enc
Wanderer
Wanderer

Realm Timer Bug

Character : Encela
Albion Cleric
Issue : Not receiving RPs from Tower/Keeps for 8hr + timer. (NF Albion Battlegroup)

Series of events before this...

Logged in on level 26 Shaman, Wavenrine, and level'd to 30 via Braemar. Respec'd in the relic town then teleported to Wilton.

Took 1 hour break for food.

Logged in 50 cleric, Encela, joined battlegroup. No Rps from keeps/towers.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... /image.png

UPDATE : This seems to be linked to a 12 hour no siege timer..... I do not remember utilizing any siege in the Battlegrounds that I was in. I was leveling via deserters... but even if I did use a treb or ram in Braemar then this timer should be exempt from the ridiculous 12 hour timer in NF.
ExcretusMaximus
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Realm swap timer with no NF rvr or realmpoints

Same issue, level 15 Friar and no RPs gained outside of the Battlegrounds, locked out of swapping realms for an hour.
Photon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: BG activity kicking off realm timers

Had this occur again tonight. Worth mentioning that at some point I ported to the NF relic town to buy dye but no frontier activity or rp gain on the trip. After I was done for the night, checked /loyalty and had a timer .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Photon
Wanderer
Wanderer

And again tonight. Never entered an NF zone at all, just tutorial, bgs and homeland dungeons.
ExcretusMaximus
Wanderer
Wanderer

Seems to be triggered by doing the Deserter quests in the BG; if you just get RPs, b8ut don't do the Deserter quest, no timer is triggered.
Photon
Wanderer
Wanderer

I hadn't made that connection yet but now that you mention it I'll keep an eye out.
Unimusha
Wanderer
Wanderer

Realm Timer on BGs

Hello, got timer playing on BGs...
Thanks
Unimusha
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Realm Timer on BGs

Adding more info on buf report.

Today we started a toon on hib with few guildies playing bgs, when we wanted to play on Alb, we were locked on Hib.
We didnt played on frontiers.

Thanks