stealther /ranged stealther

Discuss about RvR
aedane
Wanderer
Wanderer

stealther /ranged stealther

hi,

I m returning player as many near 50y old.

When playing in Gold Age, had some sleather too but now,

Population is lower than before so when :
- you have rerolls stealther in low bg thats totally broken and break game and fun to play.
Make a caster hop one shoot, make a support hop 2 shoot or near, if not full SC and even change not a lot

- when i see 50 or stlealther coming in df entry to gank grey or wooot, when in form attack grey perhaps blue, or gank a group level 30 arround that xp, we just want to making something else or go play another game.
Big gg

Just make class for group please to have fun in all realms
Time growing up, more and more stealthers.
And when we catch people !! to make a group , the noob king come and break all ..taking 1 2 perhaps more hours to make the group?
no really, please stop that
Moonshot
Soldier
Soldier

Re: stealther /ranged stealther

So you're saying Stealthers are breaking the server? Is that what i just read?
Israfel
Esquire
Esquire

aedane wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:45 am hi,

I m returning player as many near 50y old.

When playing in Gold Age, had some sleather too but now,

Population is lower than before so when :
- you have rerolls stealther in low bg thats totally broken and break game and fun to play.
Make a caster hop one shoot, make a support hop 2 shoot or near, if not full SC and even change not a lot

- when i see 50 or stlealther coming in df entry to gank grey or wooot, when in form attack grey perhaps blue, or gank a group level 30 arround that xp, we just want to making something else or go play another game.
Big gg

Just make class for group please to have fun in all realms
Time growing up, more and more stealthers.
And when we catch people !! to make a group , the noob king come and break all ..taking 1 2 perhaps more hours to make the group?
no really, please stop that
Im good at translating these puzzles, what we have here is just casual NF/zerg NPC propaganda. PvP happened in the PvP game, nothing new.
Fugax
Wanderer
Wanderer

So if a Stealther doesn't kill you, but a visible does. Its the visibles fault that is wreaking the game?