Most useful/Best CL skills for champ?

A place for talking about everything related to the realm of Hibernia.
TyGeR
Esquire
Esquire

Most useful/Best CL skills for champ?

I wanted to start a discussion on CL abilitys. What have you tried that is really useful, what total sucks an is a waste of points? I know these skills are meant to be game changing. Just looking for other opinions on what fun ways these can be used.

I havent used/tried many of the skills. So far the cure disease and cure poison are nice to have on hand, but have been more useful in PvE than RvR. The 100hp heal isnt bad, but again more useful in PvE than RvR. I tried a DD and DoT, gives me something extra than my shout DD to throw at people/guards on walls. I tried the Forester Nature boon 10% haste buff, it doesnt stack with the NPC 12% haste. Its nice to have after getting rezzed in the field.

Looking at trying to resist buffs from Naturalist trainer, more resist always seems good, also I see the Magical trainer has a damage add called Glinted Arms. More damage to my melee seems good for melee and RvR, not sure if this would stack with any damage add from other classes? I think Im gonna respec CL and try these abilitys an see if they are useful or not.
PsychoTrashCan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Most useful/Best CL skills for champ?

Most seem to go with the magic Resist buffs and heal as a standard. Then from there you can decide. Some go with the evade buff from the Stalker line. Ive seen other goes magician for the nuke.