Mobs healing when not aggro'd

Find any bug ? Report it !
Emi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Mob bug that needs to be fix

The Drakoran leech in Avalon Isle needs to be fixed. It's healing other types of mobs. I.e. if you're fighting a grey ghost mob it's healing the grey ghost mob, to the point, it can't be killed.
djsherwin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Mobs healing when not aggro'd

I feel like this has never happened before, and must be a bug.

Mobs that are near max distance and not aggro'd are healing mobs I'm attacking. This has happened at Tomte's in Thidranki, and at these Draks in vid.

See here: https://streamable.com/gn13hm
darkspriggan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Mobs healing when not aggro'd

Noticed this with Grove Queen in Salisbury plains. If you're killing her in range of her fairy brethren they'll just heal her continually until you pull her out of their range. Had it happen with another mob but I can't remember who it was. I can get screenshots tonight if needed.
Vildi
Soldier
Soldier

darkspriggan wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:21 pm Noticed this with Grove Queen in Salisbury plains. If you're killing her in range of her fairy brethren they'll just heal her continually until you pull her out of their range. Had it happen with another mob but I can't remember who it was. I can get screenshots tonight if needed.
druids in camp forest do this, problem is with them is they nuke if you try and run out of range so you have to tank them until out of range which can be a bit dicey with all of the heals they get
Karen
Developer
Developer

This will be resolved by next reboot, thank you for your reports.