Deserters / rvr action

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
troje
Wanderer
Wanderer

Deserters / rvr action

The current state of rvr can be easily improved IMO.

I believe haveing the deserters in 3 random spots across each each realm spreads out the action to much for non Zerg rvr

The solos,smalls, 8 mans, gank grps w/e anything but the Zerg are roaming around aimlessly accomplishing nothing.

I suggest moveing the deserters to EV 1 deserter camp for each realm. This will help centralize the non Zerg action to the 2 closest keeps near ev crauch,crim and opposing realms etc.

I also suggest moveing the other deserter quest that involves searching for loot to each realms maze

This will drastically improve the rvr IMO the focus points will be each realms 2 keeps
And ev which is an amazing area for rvr ...
Non Zerg which is all
There is atm and will continue fine with this change I do not think it will
Be effected

Also if it is not euro time rvr is dead especially after say 10 p.m. us prime time it falls near under 1000 every night near 10

I suggest adding more incentive for ev when each realm drops below 300 so that it becomes almost like a bg when there is little
To no rvr action this late maybe more ports closer to each other and more deserters not sure about this one since I no there is already a port to ev people just don't use it because no one goes there anyway that late but just putting the deserters there would help.

This is a quick easy fix and I no it would work