Stealth pulse detection range

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Pedro*
Soldier
Soldier

Stealth pulse detection range

Hi again to admins,

i would like to address at first that i get warnings for bug reports while i see other ppl stating them the same way not getting warnings, some ,some uniform way of handling bug reports would be nice.

As it is not a bug , but a custom change , i will give my feedback here

Alot of ppl called out stealth is wrong on your server, and i do aggree as well.
You have been neglecting this stating stealth detection range and giving info about that.

I've been calling out for weeks stealth detection range is not the problem but the pulse stealth check is.

it is not normal ppl in speed6 pop stealthers(its normal they pop them for a milisecond sometimes but in 99% of the cases they should be too slow to react,here they just staff u)

it is not normal ppl can stick u after vanish use.

Could i know which stealth pulse formule Eden is using and where did you get your sources that this is the correct formula?
galaxgal
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Stealth pulse detection range

Agreed, we need a source of truth for how stealth mechanics are intended to work on Eden, not just ranges but frequency of detection pulse and so on. Along with clarity on which parts are intended to be changes from Live.

Moderators in Discord have called on the community to test these mechanics (e.g., see infiltrator channel) but the missing information on what is or isn't an intended change like pulse frequency has not made it possible to do thorough testing.
Pedro*
Soldier
Soldier

bump
Daedalus
Wanderer
Wanderer

I haven't played stealth since live but as a bard main, I've been scanning around for inc and constantly pop stealthers at speed 6. I never remember seeing through stealth at this frequency.
Tristain34
Wanderer
Wanderer

Would also like to know why its difficult to tab target stealthers when they are right next to me WHILE Im stealthed. Never had to click on them before on any server!
Fin / Valar
Knight
Knight

Tristain34 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:26 am Would also like to know why its difficult to tab target stealthers when they are right next to me WHILE Im stealthed. Never had to click on them before on any server!
Not only stealth-related, but I've seen that tab target has a few issues here... maybe it's just a feeling but very often I wonder why the tab target got me a totally different target than the one that it's closer to me :?:
Guldkrona jag passar ej på
Ditt unga liv och blod måst gå
Pedro*
Soldier
Soldier

plz make your own thread about tab targetting,

this is about the stealth check pulse which is off on this server