Level 50 quests

A place for talking about everything related to the realm of Hibernia.
Kadorna
Esquire
Esquire

Level 50 quests

Returning player here...im trying to find out what are the high level quests for gear that i have to focus on...right now im doing the epic quests (im level 48 right now).

I have heard about mini dragons, pre-quests (dragon)....could somene share a link where i can check about info or guides?? i have searched in google but im finding a bunch of obsolete stuff or things that dont apply in Eden server...

Thanks in advance
TyGeR
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Level 50 quests

Dragon quest, Starts in Sheeroe Hills. Far north on grid wall. Between The Rift and Tautui on the map. First step I think you can start at 45, 2nd step at 48. 3rd step is killing Cuuldurench. Finish this quest gives you a set of dragon armor and a weapon. Also gives you access do the dragon vendor in TNN to buy gear with Scales.

Other Quest for gear worth doing
Epic quest, starts at king, 3 parts, 35, 40, 45. gives a set of armor
Darkness Falls Quest, Diamonds & Deamons and the DF Explore also gives access to the DF vendors for gear with Seals
CoC dungon quest at 50. Gives you CL5 for the CL5 weapon. Will need at least a group. BG is better.
Medal of Honor starts in the Cursed Forest at stable. Take horse from Drum Cain to Cursed Forest. Will need a group for this one
Galla raid and quest, earn roots an gives access to vendor for gear. Chestplate here is good for most classes. Quest gives good Mythical.
SH raid and quest, earn pages an gives access to vendor for gear

All this should give you a good start on getting gear or access to vendor to buy gear.
Kadorna
Esquire
Esquire

TyGeR wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:54 pm Dragon quest, Starts in Sheeroe Hills. Far north on grid wall. Between The Rift and Tautui on the map. First step I think you can start at 45, 2nd step at 48. 3rd step is killing Cuuldurench. Finish this quest gives you a set of dragon armor and a weapon. Also gives you access do the dragon vendor in TNN to buy gear with Scales.

Other Quest for gear worth doing
Epic quest, starts at king, 3 parts, 35, 40, 45. gives a set of armor
Darkness Falls Quest, Diamonds & Deamons and the DF Explore also gives access to the DF vendors for gear with Seals
CoC dungon quest at 50. Gives you CL5 for the CL5 weapon. Will need at least a group. BG is better.
Medal of Honor starts in the Cursed Forest at stable. Take horse from Drum Cain to Cursed Forest. Will need a group for this one
Galla raid and quest, earn roots an gives access to vendor for gear. Chestplate here is good for most classes. Quest gives good Mythical.
SH raid and quest, earn pages an gives access to vendor for gear

All this should give you a good start on getting gear or access to vendor to buy gear.
Awesome!! Thx for the info
I have done the epic quests already and got CoC and SH quests, gonna check the other ones you mentioning.
Effectus
Esquire
Esquire

Anyone have a walk through for the Epic quests?
Send It.
Edopapas
Wanderer
Wanderer

Effectus wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:39 pm Anyone have a walk through for the Epic quests?
http://bds-guild.com/index.php?article/ ... pic-quest/