Pets going through walls again.

Find any bug ? Report it !
Dantheman
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Pets going through walls again.

This is still a major issue especially if the pet owner just keeps EXPLOITING and sending them on you every time the pets are killed.

I shouldn't spend the entire time killing pets in a keep defense.

Lord should 1 shot the dread commander if the door is still up.

Players keep dying because the cleric is being interrupted by pets due to pets switching target to aggro target.

Latest defense of Bold CK April 4th.
https://youtu.be/0RloI-rYMBg
https://youtu.be/tfhYznqXXSc
Aazimar
Wanderer
Wanderer

Pets pathing through walls in New Frontiers

While defending Caer Berkstead, I was repeatedly attacked by a sapphire cabalist pet while inside a locked courtyard. The outer doors were still closed, the seige tower was not built.

I was casting ground target AE on the tower, so I'm assuming that aggro'd the pet. This happened not once but 4 separate times. I also noticed tree pets attacking other casters on defense. On the first instance I was pointed at the wall the tower was being built on. The other 3 times I can't be sure.

Later while defending Berk watchtower, an isolationist pet ran through a closed tower door and attacked me. Again after a ground target AE, but it clearly pathed through a closed door. I was pointing towards the door when I cast my GTAE.
Sheumeuk
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Pets pathing through walls in New Frontiers

To add a bit more to to the report, i tried multiple things with my druid. Castin pet near door/ walls/ tower/ keep and making the cast going inside the tower will pop the pet inside keep/ tower with door closed. Tried it on at least 10 towers and 2 keeps, always working( Screenshot were taken in front of door, work near any walls too). If you keep targeting an enemy inside, pet will run to them from that

Theurg pet casted on wall section, if you are next to it, will " lag " inside( not really a lag, it's more like a surfing) and pulling every guards inside keep.

https://ibb.co/z5kSxdN

It's on Bled spire, but i tried to every tower from DDB, Eras, Ailinne, well sound like a general problem.

https://ibb.co/0JzTCTY
Sheumeuk
Esquire
Esquire

Pet inside keep/ tower

Hey,

Pet still can be cast inside tower/ keep through a simple method: cast it just next to the said tower/ keep, and it will spawn on the floor ( same for some shroom position, but they don't cast on player through that)

I don't really know how you can counter that except by making the same limitation as shroom have ( not be able to cast pet/ shroom at some places). As show on the screenshot( tried on multiple keep/ tower), the pet spawn on the ground, so it can be under tower/keep structure and then moving up to be able to hit players inside.
Karen
Developer
Developer

Re: Pet inside keep/ tower

Please post here post Patch #80
Aazimar
Wanderer
Wanderer

Just had a bear pet attack me at DC spire through a locked door. I've been able to replicate it at this same tower under the same circumstances.

On door level, using GTAE on Ram from inside the tower. Pet pathed through the locked door and attacked me.
Sheumeuk
Esquire
Esquire

Karen wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 9:25 pm Please post here post Patch #80
Still be able to cast pet inside tower/keep through method i show early on, killed a bd inside bled spire like that.

Karen
Developer
Developer

Sheumeuk wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 5:08 pm Still be able to cast pet inside tower/keep through method i show early on, killed a bd inside bled spire like that.
Patch #83 has a fix for this scenario, please post feedback after deployment. Thanks.
Sheumeuk
Esquire
Esquire

It's good now, but we still have pet sometimes inside keep ( got the case in a Bolg CK attack today, got 2 minstrel pet on me)