Adding on in fights

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
ImprovedCR
Wanderer
Wanderer

Adding on in fights

This is to add ons, not talking about groups/duos/trios. I get if you are in a duo or trio group, and camping a spot cool, thats different. But running full speed, when you see a 1v1 very far from you, so you can get <100rps and ruin the 1v1, /slow clap.....

If only there was an ability I could have that stopped people from doing this...something like a tornado that picks people up without damaging them while you finish the 1v1. I wish something like this existed...hmmmmmmmmm.

But no, lets put out Vanish, and ST, and TWF, and SOS, and switch up Bloodrinking, and all the other goody toys out there, but lets remove Zephyr or even TS. LOL.

So whats left? speccing 50 bow and playing the leeroy jenkins game!!! LOL. Because any other spec, fights take too long, you'll have 10 people add on by the time he's 30%, lol.

PS: WTB Friar BUFF and Necro BUFF and SB BUFF, these classes need all the help they can get.
[UHHH] Jubbin
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Adding on in fights

ImprovedCR wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:20 pm This is to add ons, not talking about groups/duos/trios. I get if you are in a duo or trio group, and camping a spot cool, thats different. But running full speed, when you see a 1v1 very far from you, so you can get <100rps and ruin the 1v1, /slow clap.....

If only there was an ability I could have that stopped people from doing this...something like a tornado that picks people up without damaging them while you finish the 1v1. I wish something like this existed...hmmmmmmmmm.

But no, lets put out Vanish, and ST, and TWF, and SOS, and switch up Bloodrinking, and all the other goody toys out there, but lets remove Zephyr or even TS. LOL.

So whats left? speccing 50 bow and playing the leeroy jenkins game!!! LOL. Because any other spec, fights take too long, you'll have 10 people add on by the time he's 30%, lol.

PS: WTB Friar BUFF and Necro BUFF and SB BUFF, these classes need all the help they can get.
As lame as it can be... "adding fights", It's War :/ and your PS about Friars needing a BUFF? are you high? their heal style procs, their heal over time is unmatched.. its even better than Wardens that have celerity due to their styles and damage output..
They wear leather and my Warrior only hits them for around 200-300 damage... I shouldn't ever hit anything in leather or cloth for anything near that value.. Necros need buff? my god you lost me.. >HOW< do the friars and Necros need any sort of buff? seriously.. I've seen a Necro + Mini Duo kill like 4-5 people at once :| in fact search Eulogy's PvP videos and watch it XD ffs...

and let's be real, as soon as you add in Zephyr what do you think that'll do to save your 1v1s if you can only Zephyr 1 target when a group still comes through and pummels you into the mud... Then the variable of you NOT getting ganked while 1v1, now you have a strong "Get out of dodge" ability that makes your class have an easy escape if things go south...

I dunno man, you lost me.. In my experience, Arms/Hero/Warrior needs a buff to their damage/styles or have proc styles to even utilize them in any situation.. in groups you're stuck as a damn peel bot.. no ty..
ImprovedCR
Wanderer
Wanderer

LOL this made me laugh, I love you bro. I was 100% being sarcastic. I've been asking for nerf for friar/necro since day 1, lol. I think I actually have like a 10 chain post of WTB Nerf...still waiting. So yes, I agreee with you completely. And I don't think Zephyr is the solution. Maybe a 1v1 zone, or a 1v1 flag, or maybe zeph, i don't care. Just tired of this add on bs.
rgarrett
Warrior
Warrior

lol this made me laugh u a loser
[UHHH] Jubbin
Warrior
Warrior

ImprovedCR wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:41 am LOL this made me laugh, I love you bro. I was 100% being sarcastic. I've been asking for nerf for friar/necro since day 1, lol. I think I actually have like a 10 chain post of WTB Nerf...still waiting. So yes, I agreee with you completely. And I don't think Zephyr is the solution. Maybe a 1v1 zone, or a 1v1 flag, or maybe zeph, i don't care. Just tired of this add on bs.
Welp, you got me then lol
This should show the devs a little something about how certain classes are simply busted by comparison to their counterpart.
Instead- I get a forum warning from Karen when I said Friars are OP, and showed a video of a friar (bug or not) reviving where we killed him and he jumped right back into the fight.. I was genuinely concerned about the bug, and how it could possibly be recreated
. I said It's bad enough friars are OP with ToA bonuses + their HoT/style proc and Karen assumed or implied I should learn code to understand my question.... then I got a Warning for ranting about friars in the same message...

Karen said it was due to not having an active spawn and I was like, well don't you automatically go to the relic town if you don't have any bind points? what if it can be replicated? that's a pretty big issue no? self-reviving players in RvR? I mean...

But nope, my "Rant" was more important to warn me about rather than give me a snarky response about learning code before asking such questions... EVEN THOUGH- I reported the bug... I'm glad while reporting the bug and adding- it's bad enough friars are xyz, but now we got people self-reviving... aaaaaaaand I got in trouble...

I sent Karen a message asking if he/she was a dev from Phoenix because they absolutely HATED me for being so adamant on PK being cheaters by using radar.. I have like 4 or 5 videos showing how they use it.. The devs passed it off as them being "Hyper-Aware"... so I got another video of them being "Hyper-Aware" when I hit Krypt with a longshot, as the rest of his group left him in the dust and he lost stick and just sat there for 10+ seconds :| like, cmon.. it's one or the other.. they can't be both hyper-aware and make those mistakes at the same time, it contradicts what being Hyper Aware means XD

But then I can get the flank (as a scout) on a whole BG of hibbies, and longshot someone- turn and run- and NOBODY in the entire BG, including the guy I hit with longshot- due to not being in range to /face, but all the way in the back, near clip range we got Goldhawk who snaps MY direction as soon as my arrow is released B lining straight to me... while NOBODY in the BG saw me lololol ahhhhh, well... we'll see I guess. I just want a server where full tanks aren't resorted to being block/peel bots.. They have the highest 2h damage tables yet they get a 100+ damage variance on their hits, AND they still only hit cloth and leather for 300ish... I just don't get it half the time..