Last try: balance please

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Fin / Valar
Knight
Knight

Re: Last try: balance please

The RR talking about tanks getting stronger is bull***t ..... Look at the Herald, how are tanks supposed to close the gap with those casters being already RR10 (hibs, obviously)?

There is no balance, that's all. You get a hib small with 1 bard 2 ments and 1 tank and there is literally nothing you can do against that, they'll have 2 Statics, 2 Negatives, pets for interrupt, baseline stuns and slam stun..., amnesia everywhere and a massive DPS, maybe a little of Nearsight too and ments RR5 that is simply OP... no need for druids since bards and ments can heal good enough to win a fight and there's no need to buff here.... simply awful.

And with a RM what do you have? Volcanic Pillar..... LOL
Guldkrona jag passar ej på
Ditt unga liv och blod måst gå
[UHHH] Jubbin
Warrior
Warrior

Fin / Valar wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:56 pm The RR talking about tanks getting stronger is bull***t ..... Look at the Herald, how are tanks supposed to close the gap with those casters being already RR10 (hibs, obviously)?

There is no balance, that's all. You get a hib small with 1 bard 2 ments and 1 tank and there is literally nothing you can do against that, they'll have 2 Statics, 2 Negatives, pets for interrupt, baseline stuns and slam stun..., amnesia everywhere and a massive DPS, maybe a little of Nearsight too and ments RR5 that is simply OP... no need for druids since bards and ments can heal good enough to win a fight and there's no need to buff here.... simply awful.

I was wondering why EVERYTIME I ran into casters (with Nearsight) they would cast it on my tank.. it's their own damage debuff XD welp...

Why don't pure tanks or pure melee classes get some UMPH already... We get the largest gap in our damage variances than any other class in the game with the slowest 2h possible. Well over 100 damage can be missing from your styles due to a simple rng..
we have 1 ranged attack, that does garbage damage, and has garbage range, even our throw weapons take longer to throw than 1.5 speeds (caster/nukes).. casters get no damage variance in their spec line nukes... if they hit for 322 a nuke every 1.5 seconds, it's gonna hit for 300-ish every nuke, unless you get debuffed :| then it reaches 400-ish every 1.5 seconds lol

But let me swing this 6.0 weapon IF I'm even in range just to deal a hit comparable to a single nuke (without debuff so 300ish) but with a chance to hit for high 200s to low 400s on someone who wears CLOTH... hell even leather.. I think once you hit a specific delved STR, you shouldn't see any damage variance and always hit your targets hard..

I wan pure melee or pure tanks to have a better armor pen or something along with no damage variance.. or tighten it up to 50 give or take... not over 100.. it's absurd.
Fin / Valar
Knight
Knight

[UHHH] Jubbin wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:58 am
Fin / Valar wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:56 pm The RR talking about tanks getting stronger is bull***t ..... Look at the Herald, how are tanks supposed to close the gap with those casters being already RR10 (hibs, obviously)?

I was wondering why EVERYTIME I ran into casters (with Nearsight) they would cast it on my tank.. it's their own damage debuff XD welp...

Why don't pure tanks or pure melee classes get some UMPH already... We get the largest gap in our damage variances than any other class in the game with the slowest 2h possible. Well over 100 damage can be missing from your styles due to a simple rng..
we have 1 ranged attack, that does garbage damage, and has garbage range, even our throw weapons take longer to throw than 1.5 speeds (caster/nukes).. casters get no damage variance in their spec line nukes... if they hit for 322 a nuke every 1.5 seconds, it's gonna hit for 300-ish every nuke, unless you get debuffed :| then it reaches 400-ish every 1.5 seconds lol

But let me swing this 6.0 weapon IF I'm even in range just to deal a hit comparable to a single nuke (without debuff so 300ish) but with a chance to hit for high 200s to low 400s on someone who wears CLOTH... hell even leather.. I think once you hit a specific delved STR, you shouldn't see any damage variance and always hit your targets hard..

I wan pure melee or pure tanks to have a better armor pen or something along with no damage variance.. or tighten it up to 50 give or take... not over 100.. it's absurd.
I agree, the damage output for melees is TRASH compared to magic damage. The only thing really broken for melees is that they can hit/slam you from an incredible distance, I was kiting a hero and he was about out of my cam view (rotated 180°) and still can land a slam on me..... :lol:
Stan
Esquire
Esquire

There is a reason that HIb has many more people in the top 20.. Consistently over the weeks, if you measure the % of of players in RvR compared to the total number of players in a realm... Hib has averaged over 20 % more of their population in rvr than the other realms ! Not surprisingly that has been true on every shard. Hibs seem to like RVR more than PvE ( alb ) especially who always has THE lowest % of combatants. Whine all you want to.. Hibs like to fight.
Fin / Valar
Knight
Knight

Stan wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:07 am There is a reason that HIb has many more people in the top 20.. Consistently over the weeks, if you measure the % of of players in RvR compared to the total number of players in a realm... Hib has averaged over 20 % more of their population in rvr than the other realms ! Not surprisingly that has been true on every shard. Hibs seem to like RVR more than PvE ( alb ) especially who always has THE lowest % of combatants. Whine all you want to.. Hibs like to fight.
Well what can I say.... Me too would like to fight a little bit more with a baseline stun and ichor on my Runemaster :lol:
jones
Wanderer
Wanderer

Im not gonna start all over again like do the math or look at the ranks / something like that.
I just want to say that the game on this server has become rly unpleasent, if u play pvp and u arent in a 8 man group or if dont play on hib side.
To many ppl gained already rps so even if u "nerv the hibs somehow" its already to late, so im hoping that a new server starts soon.
Ty for the try Eden
Megrim
Soldier
Soldier

jones wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:04 pm Im not gonna start all over again like do the math or look at the ranks / something like that.
I just want to say that the game on this server has become rly unpleasent, if u play pvp and u arent in a 8 man group or if dont play on hib side.
To many ppl gained already rps so even if u "nerv the hibs somehow" its already to late, so im hoping that a new server starts soon.
Ty for the try Eden
Haven ´t played Eden lately, don ´t you?
Mid is the dominant realm right now. If complain about lost RPs in the past, ask mids and albs about their pact to avoid fighting each other, was double Rps for Hibs meanwhile.
Metalstorm
Wanderer
Wanderer

i love fighting a vw or archer as a warrior to have them root, run away, cast or shoot you, then re-root once you get to them (with no immunity of course) and do it all over again. meaning you have 0 chance against those classes.

fighting a necro is an amazing experience as well, their pet apparently gets charge at all times as a passive, they cannot be interrupted or cc in any way, except melee stun, which from my observations sometimes fails. necros have the ability to do over 2k damage in only a couple casts from them and their pet. a warrior with 6.0 2h hits them for less than 200 a swing again meaning 0 chance to kill this class. i would wager a necro with purge and concentration up would easily kill 5 warriors. pretty fucking stupid in my opinion.

hibs overall utility is out of control. it needs to be nerfed badly. this server will die if devs continue to favor hibernia over the others. bards do not need root. wardens do not need shield. mentalist do not need ns. if you cant buff the other realms in a similar way it is devs favoring hib. take away this unnecessary utility and increase the longevity of your server.

i myself got r5 on warrior yesterday and am thinking of better ways to spend my time than a server that nerfs what i want to play so the game is unfun.
Moonshot
Soldier
Soldier

As a gimp Archer class player i have sat by and watched a Juggernaut Mid Zerg completely obliterate Hib territory for at least the last week. I see absolutely zero proof that Hibernia is "OP" as so many people claim. What i do see is two enemy realms ganging up on us like we accidentally walked into a dark alley.

You want balance? Lets completely take away all CC skills from all realms and see how that works out.
Moonshot
Soldier
Soldier

Metalstorm wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:36 pm i love fighting a vw or archer as a warrior to have them root, run away, cast or shoot you, then re-root once you get to them (with no immunity of course) and do it all over again. meaning you have 0 chance against those classes.

fighting a necro is an amazing experience as well, their pet apparently gets charge at all times as a passive, they cannot be interrupted or cc in any way, except melee stun, which from my observations sometimes fails. necros have the ability to do over 2k damage in only a couple casts from them and their pet. a warrior with 6.0 2h hits them for less than 200 a swing again meaning 0 chance to kill this class. i would wager a necro with purge and concentration up would easily kill 5 warriors. pretty fucking stupid in my opinion.

hibs overall utility is out of control. it needs to be nerfed badly. this server will die if devs continue to favor hibernia over the others. bards do not need root. wardens do not need shield. mentalist do not need ns. if you cant buff the other realms in a similar way it is devs favoring hib. take away this unnecessary utility and increase the longevity of your server.

i myself got r5 on warrior yesterday and am thinking of better ways to spend my time than a server that nerfs what i want to play so the game is unfun.
Sorry for the bad news but they get shield spec on live. Not sure why i keep seeing people declare that Wardens shouldn't have shield when its on live and has been for a very long time. :roll: