Karen forum op needs review from HR

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Fin / Valar
Knight
Knight

Re: Karen forum op needs review from HR

Lundrik wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:09 pm
Fin / Valar wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:32 pm "staff abuse"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I honestly feel it's the main reason all these private servers never last. The staff insists they are always right, ban anyone that disagrees with them... until there is no one left but the ass-kissers... then they push a bunch of changes through that are terrible with no one left to point out why it's a bad idea.. and it kills the server.

Ultimately they seem to be more interested in their own personal little power trips than what's actually good for the community.
Now I could understand if they think that they are always right, I could understand the "it's my toon and I do what I want" attitude towards the server..... What I cannot really understand is how is it possible to issue a "staff abuse" accuse where there was no abuse at all, and no one does anything about it, and it's not been the first time it happened.

The only correct word for this is "LIE". It's a lie. I did not abuse anyone, never said harsh or bad words to anyone, staff or not, never. This means that this particular "dev" is a LIAR. No other way to put it, because if you say that I "abused" you and I did not do that.... well you're lying so you're a liar. And the staff should not be happy to have a liar inside of them, that's all...

Edit.
Just for reference, maybe it could help, this is the meaning of "ABUSE" as reported in the Cambridge dictionary, check the third section: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictio ... lish/abuse
Last edited by Fin / Valar on Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guldkrona jag passar ej på
Ditt unga liv och blod måst gå
rgarrett
Warrior
Warrior

I mean i posted a professional and kind post about a bug report

and karen warns and reports me

my friend as well for other professional non rude posts

you try to help them and explain what happens then they warn you and tell you to go become a programmer...

why would we report bugs or try to help these devs now?
methods
Wanderer
Wanderer

Maybe the third interaction with her was this message:
"low effort trash post"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
FreeDoM
Wanderer
Wanderer

Same, she wins, I won't ever report a bug again. Truly lives up to the name.
[UHHH] Jubbin
Warrior
Warrior

FreeDoM wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:14 am Same, she wins, I won't ever report a bug again. Truly lives up to the name.
I have receipts of Karen talking down on me for asking a question about a self revive bug as if I was supposed to somehow know how code works as a damn player.... if I ever get a warning again for reporting a bug such as a PLAYER self reviving in RvR..... I'm pouring it all out for the staff staff to see or even better it's playerbase... I sent Karen several messages asking why I was being talked to like that for a simple question... not 1 single message back since then.. been like 2 weeks or so.. maybe longer. But yeah it's frustrating as a player when something like that happens.. and all I said initially to get a warning was

It's already bad enough friars + toa bonuses can heal like crack heads and almost impossible 1v1.... but now we have a possible bug where players self-revive, and I have a video of it too.. then Karen told me I got a warning because my "Rant" wasn't needed... the rant was that it was bad enough that friars were strong as hell, now one just self revived in RvR :| I think that's fine to state that friars are corny... now there is a bug of this nature!?!?!?! good lord.. but let me get a warning for reporting that... thanks...

I asked if they were from Phoenix cause, I happen to not be liked by those devs due to my multiple videos of proof with PK being "Hyper aware" (a comment the devs made about PK using radar) they don't want to believe it was radar, but I had literal proof in multiple videos XD like Goldhawk was the only person in a 100+ man BG to see me on my stealther while the rest of the BG had no idea... funny that 1 person out of 100+ saw me as soon as I popped out of stealth XD
Xentrix
Soldier
Soldier

FreeDoM wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:14 am Same, she wins, I won't ever report a bug again. Truly lives up to the name.
YUP
rgarrett
Warrior
Warrior

the downfall of eden

karen

and autohotkey
Pedro*
Soldier
Soldier

i think Karen does alot of work looking into stuff , maybe too much stuff so this person gets a crappy attitude cause too much work and too less time to relax.

All my experiences with Karen in the past were negative experiences, i got 2 warnings alrdy for pointing out a bug not in the correct way.
i had a CoC bug in the past which i pointed out with screeenshots AND logs and he/she still said there was no proof of it being a bug.

i whonder how he/she will react on seeing this post, u would hesitate to point out stuff cause u know what will be coming...

i do aggree with OP,but i doubt ur voice will be heard
galaxgal
Esquire
Esquire

There are many well-known, detrimental (IE, to no-one's benefit) bugs in the community which do not get reported due to the interactions from the mod team that are reported here as well as on Discord.

While it doesn't affect me personally, I hope for the programming team's benefit that the numerous pages of feedback here are addressed so that people do not have to fear retaliation for filing bug reports.
[UHHH] Jubbin
Warrior
Warrior

Yeah I'm actually stunned that so many more people are coming out about this person/staff member.. I even sent a message to Bethal about my situation.. Outside of balance issues, this is the only other reason I haven't even logged in eden for over a couple weeks now.

"Hi again to admins,

i would like to address at first that i get warnings for bug reports while i see other ppl stating them the same way not getting warnings, some ,some uniform way of handling bug reports would be nice."

This was from another forum post about stealth detection range.. It's not a good look at all.. getting phoenix vibes.. where you'd get banned for saying they are bias.. when we as humans are always going to be bias... it's just objectively correct to be bias.. but when you wear it on your sleeves...