Power Cap Question

The right place for talking about Dark Age of Camelot or Eden
Arlowe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Power Cap Question

Hello,

I've been looking at templating recently and have been confused on the power cap and am looking for some clarification. I see on the Eden Wiki that it says:

26 base power + 50 cap power (76 total)

When i'm using Zenkcraft (which I know is not an Eden specific software) it shows you can increase your power cap by 26 which allows for a 52 cap. If you then add 26 base to that you would have a total of 78 instead of 76. I'm assuming Zenkcraft isn't correct in that, but I would like to get some clarification on this

On Eden can you actually increase your power cap by 50 with items? For example:

- Sorcerous Deathwatcher Chain (+10)
- Glimmer Spirit Band (+10)
- Glimmer Spirit Band (+10)
- Disillusioned (+10)
- Sulpherous Fiend Belt (+6)
- Dragon Will Mythirian (+5)

All of these items would achieve a 50 cap (1 overcap)

My question is, can you increase the power cap by 50 like the example above, or can you only increase it by 26 with items?

Any information or clarification would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Draken
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Power Cap Question

The 26 power is flat power which does not exist on any item but the simplistic ancestral ring (quest reward) and spellcraft option. Flat power cap stat doesnt exist thus you cant get more than 26 flat power.
The whole thing was replaced by power pool % with toa. So all items you see on the database are power pool% and power pool% cap stat. Power pool % has a base cap of 25% and can be expanded by another 50% pool cap stat.
Zenkcraft does not show this correctly so you have to keep those numbers in mind by yourself.
derp
Arlowe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Okay that makes sense to me I think. Thank you for your response!

So to be clear, I can only template (or via that item) 26 raw power and then the rest of it just comes from increasing your ToA power pool percentage cap up to 50%
Draken
Esquire
Esquire

Yes that way youll end up with +26 power and +75% power pool. I tried to go higher but thats where it stopped when i checked with /bonuses window.
derp