Why We need Smoldering Rubble Quest in the bgs and Front T.

Discuss about RvR
butt_flap
Wanderer
Wanderer

Why We need Smoldering Rubble Quest in the bgs and Front T.

When this quest first came out, it gave me something to do when pvp was slowing down. This quest above all others gave people the ability to 1v1 then ever before, mostly with stealthers. The excitement, fear, and adrenaline i got seeing a piece laying off in the distance is unmatched. Was it guarded? Is somebody coming the other way to grab it? How long has it been there? These questions ran through my head just about every time i went to snatch one up. Another reason this quest needs to come back is it gives Stealth the much needed option, gambit, avenue, and tactic to sum up his approach at his prey. "scenario" Im stealthed and see lone rando collection said Rumble, i can summarize his path and or route hes taking and wait or cut him off. The most obvious and most used tactic, Bait! Every hook needs bait and by god this is the juiciest worm these little fishies ever saw. I really can go on and on but it really does help solo people out, zerg groups dont care about Smoldering Rubble but the solo man will go out of his way to snack on a piece. if you read this please leave a comment on what you think.. i truly love to hear what you guys and gals think and if you felt the same rush i did when hunting for Rubble. :twisted: