Raid currency - drop rate and loot drop rate

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Electronic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Raid currency - drop rate and loot drop rate

I posted this in the Eden discord but wanted to share it here too:

I agree with many others, even with the new implementation of the currency exchange merchant (this week) and the deserter quests/daily giving more currency rewards, that the amount dropping per raid is still way too low. Most people don't want to go on 10+ raids even if it's a classic server in order to get templated. We all know the end goal here is RvR, and this is killing the population during US Prime time hours in RvR. (especially when most are in their 30s or older with a life outside of this game). Please consider looking at increasing the number of page drops in summoner's hall as well as the other currency drops. Especially for lower group numbers. I think a lot of us don't have a problem doing the PVE grind to some extent, but this is a little much in my humble opinion. Last, I understand ROG drops can be great if you win the RNG lottery, however there are far too many crappy drops from raid bosses that take up way too much time for the lotto. Please make it so at least the top 20 /random 1000 rolls are guaranteed an item from the merchant. I've had multiple guildies with rolls in the 900s that didn't get anything because only 3-5 good items dropped.

For example, I just rolled a 936, went 3rd, still didn't get one good item for my guildies for SH raid. This is a bit much.
Effectus
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Raid currency - drop rate and loot drop rate

Yup. I understand the time / effort to temp and purpose but also believe it needs to be adjusted to be easier. Even though I have 2 50’s, and completed several partial and full raids, I am not templated yet. The gap only widens, which will have a direct impact of negative server population.
Send It.