Loki 1.4 (Spellcrafting tool)

If you have trouble with something In-Game, with the client or the forum.
Adam
Developer
Developer

Loki 1.4 (Spellcrafting tool)

Since syntheticrealms.com is down, here's the link for the 1.4 version of Loki.

Download Loki 1.4.zip
poisonclovers
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Loki 1.4 (Spellcrafting tool)

zencraft is on steam fully supported and integrated to eden. just and Fyi.
crypla
Wanderer
Wanderer

The problem is that neither Zen has integrated a database of items and the database of Loki does not match the Eden.
It would be really nice if you would make the item database available for eden. (complete) not every item to click

For Zen and for Loki for download you offer it
But if you import it into Loki you would have to delete the old ones all in all really bad, even if everything else is really cool here.
Making a template on the basis of food that everywhere individual stat changes are unfortunately to puke to the Loki database
laverole.
Wanderer
Wanderer

poisonclovers wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:26 pm zencraft is on steam fully supported and integrated to eden. just and Fyi.
auto calculate from zenkraft dont work for twinks. It dont calcul correct utility with armor bonus stat
poisonclovers
Esquire
Esquire

i check to see how many imbue pts i have in game and double check what i use before I complete it.

who temps to farm people trying to pass through yet uses auto calculate though?? lol
never used it, takes less then an hour or temp anything in this game with eden item integration MANUALLY USING ZENCRAFT