Ewer's BobsUI Update for Dark Age of Camelot UI Chooser

Find & Share user interface
Dire
Wanderer
Wanderer

Ewer's BobsUI Update for Dark Age of Camelot UI Chooser

I've had a lot of people request things pertaining to BobsUI like where to get it, the version, and how to do certain things on it so I decided to post the link here on where to get the version that I use: https://github.com/CynicalJedi/DAOC-UI-Chooser

When you open Eden's Launcher there are buttons in the top right corner of the Launcher allowing you to go through the UI Customization process -- be sure to read it carefully and click on the circle icon in the categorical tree view on the left of its window to choose the option(s) you want for your BobsUI in-game.

After doing the above, you will log in normally and proceed to character select then select the options button and switch the current UI from "Atlantis" to "Custom" which will then allow you to utilize your custom UI.

If you notice there are things missing or w/e, please let us know in this specific forum thread because chances are I am missing it too and not realizing it since I have been away from DAoC for 18 years. Lol.

Note: this is the 1.127B supported version that was updated by Ewer with more fixes with BOBSUI included -- this is not the standard BOBSUI that only goes to 1.117 which needs fixes applied but instead an updated version of BOBSUI which supports up to 1.127B + fixes to patch the problems that standard BOBSUI started having.
Berles
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Ewer's BobsUI Update for Dark Age of Camelot UI Chooser

Hi there,
thanks for offering this updated version of Bob's UI; imo Bob's UI is the best and most developed DAoC-UI out there.
I have a question about the floating crafting window.
The little timer that appears while crafting. It is very small and in the Options Chooser i did not find where to change it, if that is possible at all.
Can someone show me where i can change it to a bigger size ?