Siege giant, captain or tent not spawning

Find any bug ? Report it !
Otross
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Siege giant, captain or tent not spawning

Same today in Braemar. Giant don´t spawn.

At the moment hibs have the keep, but mid captain doesn´t appear to spawn the giant.
Alvis
Soldier
Soldier

Siege Treant (and I assume Golem and Giant) Bug

The bug where a summoned siege treant instantly disappears is still there. I witnessed it today (just now, around 22:45 eastern time US -- I don't have a precise time because we then tried to kill the entire guard spawn with 2 people, which takes a while) in Wilton. We summoned the siege treant, and it appeared for a split second before disappearing.

Note that neither of us was in front of the siege captain. I believe that all the advice about not standing there is a myth, because I have witnessed the treant disappearing like this multiple times when nobody was close to its spawn position.

It would be really nice to get this fixed. It is super frustrating to gather 125 tokens on 2 characters and then have it be wasted by this bug.
Alvis
Soldier
Soldier

Siege Golem Gets Halfway to Keep and Stops

OK, so the siege golem spawned in Lions Den a few minutes ago, but got part way to the keep and simply stopped. Here are screenshots with evidence (clock shows that this isn't just me taking multiple screenshots while strafing). Loc of the golem is 27990, 35026, 4121 dir=359
Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 9.43.08 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 9.43.13 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 9.43.21 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alvis
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Siege Golem Gets Halfway to Keep and Stops

Happened in Claret as well.
Wuffilein
Wanderer
Wanderer

bei diesem problem sollte der staff mal die selbe energie an den tag legen wie beim bardenroot oder dem ELD in muspelheim nochn dot verpasst hat..

bei der gleichen energie ist das problem ratzfatz gefixt :)
grüsse
holymolybm69
Esquire
Esquire

In the last 21 attempts to spawn the hib trent with folks inside the tent, every time, it has only worked 6 times without bugging.
pinkfl4ppy
Esquire
Esquire

New Bug After Siege Golem Fix..?

Spawned the Siege golem in Wilton a few minutes ago and the siege golem made it to lord room but went to the stairs to the CK roof and stood there and fought guards for a second and then ran to the roof and jumped off the side towards mid bridge. Golem fought with some guards there for 15-20 or so seconds and then ran back to the CK, to the stairs and back to the roof. Fought with guards there, and then jumped off the roof and ran towards mid bridge and stood in front of bridge fighting guards again. It did this until it was killed... not sure what the deal is, or if it was because the front door and inner ck doors were already down and it caused an issue? Was only able to snap a quick screenshot of the giant in front of bridge fighting guards.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alvis
Soldier
Soldier

Re: New Bug After Siege Golem Fix..?

In Claret today, I was on my Minstrel and observed the Mid siege giant at the Hib-owned keep. The giant would go through the wall, aggro the guards, come out a bit later with guards on him, go back in, etc. Never touched the gate, and eventually died to guard aggro despite the efforts of the Mids who were trying to heal him and kill guards.

Another day, another new siege golem/giant/treant bug. At least it's a different one.
pinkfl4ppy
Esquire
Esquire

Re: New Bug After Siege Golem Fix..?

Yup.... same thing happened in Molvik. Golem went to front of CK got all the guard aggro and then ran to the side of the nearest hill and was fighting the guards there. Couldn't target the golem or any of the guards either when they were on the hill. It seems as if the pathing for the golem is broken or something.