Farming i'm lost.

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Sauciness
Wanderer
Wanderer

Farming i'm lost.

I just leveled a cabalist to 46 for red ae dot and was excited to do some aoe farming because it is one of my favorite parts of the game. I was disappointed when I realized the pygmy were not dropping the pygmy netherium set. I then ran to SI and the other camps I know of are just flat-out gone. I'm a little lost right now in terms of knowing where I am supposed to farm. Really bums me out these were removed. Does anyone else know of some spots I can farm on my cabalist? I can't believe I leveled all the way to 46 only to not be able to do what I intended. It would be nice to know this information or have it posted somewhere that is easy to see. "ALL AOE FARM SPOTS NERFED" I wouldn't have even made this character or wasted the last 18 hours of game time leveling it.
Blacksin
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Farming i'm lost.

Sauciness wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:27 am I just leveled a cabalist to 46 for red ae dot and was excited to do some aoe farming because it is one of my favorite parts of the game. I was disappointed when I realized the pygmy were not dropping the pygmy netherium set. I then ran to SI and the other camps I know of are just flat-out gone. I'm a little lost right now in terms of knowing where I am supposed to farm. Really bums me out these were removed. Does anyone else know of some spots I can farm on my cabalist? I can't believe I leveled all the way to 46 only to not be able to do what I intended. It would be nice to know this information or have it posted somewhere that is easy to see. "ALL AOE FARM SPOTS NERFED" I wouldn't have even made this character or wasted the last 18 hours of game time leveling it.
I'm playing Mid this season, but I had infil and Necro and would farm with my Necro in Dartmoor. There's mobs that drop weapons/hammer for insane arc bars like 50+ forget the names. Looked up, Demolishers and Rockgrinders. I made ton of money there. And in cornwall I farmed all the Named for lower metal costs, but there was a ton of it. I made a fortune there too.
https://camelot.allakhazam.com/db/search.html?cmzone=59
Blackie
Wanderer
Wanderer

All regular mobs has 3% item drop chance. Wich makes it totally worthless.
Named mobs has a 50% drop chance. Wich makes farming even more idiotic. So idiotic that people just have pet class and afk farm where the named spawns.

So Eden destroyed the PVE farming for us casual's pve'rs and only focused on FG/Raid's farming for items/salvage and what not. Just boring for us that might want to do some pve time from time and relax.
Gormek
Esquire
Esquire

go farm the named mobs in dales of dewy, NW of the zone where the last epic mob is, each house has a couple nameds in them, i farmed there a crap ton in season 1
Idi
Warrior
Warrior

Blackie wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:25 pm So Eden destroyed the PVE farming for us casual's pve'rs and only focused on FG/Raid's farming for items/salvage and what not. Just boring for us that might want to do some pve time from time and relax.
Correct.
dsai6714
Wanderer
Wanderer

I didn't play the first one but I played phoenix and original DAOC, this play is empty of mobs. I used to enjoy finding a spot to get a few levels. Just isn't possible with the low amount of mobs and slow spawn times. Its one of my few complaints.