Thank You !

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Berles
Wanderer
Wanderer

Thank You !

I've been playing DAoC since the beta of the original game, 2 weeks before the end of that beta was my first day. In the meantime I've also played on many freeshards, some short-lived and crazy, others really professional.
I've only been playing on Eden for a week, so I don't know very much, but what I do know I like very much, everything here feels very professional to me and because developers and moderators are only human, I also think it's very important to give them support and positive feedback.
They deserve it anyway.
But it's also the case that you don't have to ask whingers and mentally disturbed people to vent their toxic tendencies on the developers and I suspect that was one of the reasons other good servers went down.

Anyway, I can say with a clear heart that I really like it here, I came to stay ;)
And I thank you that I can enjoy this fun for free and wish you a lot of fun and success with your great project!
Don't let it get you down, you're doing a great job here. All the best to you and Merry Christmas !

Mark100 / Berles
Sathariel
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Thank You !

Merry Christmas to you, too!
lx33t
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Thank You !

Eden is goat daoc freeshard <3