RESHADE

If you have trouble with something In-Game, with the client or the forum.
Wildsoul
Wanderer
Wanderer

RESHADE

I m using reshade to improve the graphic and it looks great. however sometimes I have random crashes as well as crashes always when I quit to char selection page. Any ideas how to solve?
Amroth
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: RESHADE

Wildsoul wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:38 pm I m using reshade to improve the graphic and it looks great. however sometimes I have random crashes as well as crashes always when I quit to char selection page. Any ideas how to solve?
Have to use old version

https://reshade.me/downloads/ReShade_Setup_4.5.2.exe
Hazefest
Esquire
Esquire

Hello,

I have done some thorough testing with the latest version of ReShade 5.6.0. I used the settings that Eden admins posted and found them to be terrible for gameplay and more-so for taking pretty pictures or making the effects they used in the Eden videos and not-so-much for practical gameplay.

I found that the later versions of ReShade crash at the loading screen after selecting play at the Character Select screen. A WORKAROUND to this issue is to TOGGLE OFF the ReShade filter overlay when in the Character Select screen. Once the game is loaded and you can move within the world of DAoC you can TOGGLE ON the filter overlay enabling the pretty filters. This may cause crashes when transitioning via a loading screen or when Logging off to switch toons if you do not remember to TOGGLE OFF the filter overlay first.

If you are running a later version of ReShade and find you have crashes occurring and are tired of this happening. I highly recommend the below 4.4.2 version and settings listed below.

ReShade version 4.4.2 on Hazefest’s Eden Google Drive.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GP2suy ... share_link

The ReShade Settings I use for 4.4.2 are listed below.
AdaptiveSharpen.fx (optional)
Clarity.fx
Colourfulness.fx
FineSharp.fx (Mode1 only)(optional)
Levels.fx
LiftGammaGain.fx
LumaSharpen.fx
SMAA.fx
Vibrance.fx
groovylee
Wanderer
Wanderer

Continually getting failed message when trying to install "unable to extracted downloaded archive"....file already exists. any tips?