Mentalist 25-55% 2000-2300 range
Bainshee 35-75% (focus) 1800-2300 range

ALB
Cabalist 25-65% 2300 range
Wizard 25-55% 2000-2300 range

MID
Runemaster 25-65% 2300 range

Obviously slight disadvance on Midgard.
Suggestion: Spiritmaster gets similar like Mentalist and Wizard in Suppression Line 25-55% 2000-2300 range.
taras
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Nearsight Balance

imho just stop asking to transform each realm the same of the others. Mid has less NS than hib but has more charge classes for example. Alb has longest mezz but mid and hib have insta mezz. Every realm has its peculiarities; I understand modern games are more balanced making every faction the same (or almost the same) of the others, but daoc is not a modern game and please don't make it. "Quality of life" improvements are okay, but do not change the spirit of the three realms.
xisted
Soldier
Soldier

taras wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:22 pm imho just stop asking to transform each realm the same of the others. Mid has less NS than hib but has more charge classes for example. Alb has longest mezz but mid and hib have insta mezz. Every realm has its peculiarities; I understand modern games are more balanced making every faction the same (or almost the same) of the others, but daoc is not a modern game and please don't make it. "Quality of life" improvements are okay, but do not change the spirit of the three realms.
you have a point if rvr was based on 8v8 but its not. its based on zerg vs zerg so charge is useless and NS is super usefull
taras
Wanderer
Wanderer

I could reply with: Mid has aoe stunn which hib&alb (except theurg rr5) have not, great to pbaoe the zerg.
Again, to every realm its peculiarities.
xisted
Soldier
Soldier

we give u our 1500 range aoe stun if u give us ur 2300 ns + remove all single target stuns on ur hib chars ;)
xisted
Soldier
Soldier

i think mids should get Warlock ...most fights are zerg vs zerg and mids lack range and ns..considering that mids is the most underpopulated realm i think they should atleast get a chanse in zerg vs zerg