OldNew Why do we not rest RR?

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Arkpit
Wanderer
Wanderer

OldNew Why do we not rest RR?

I guess I don't agree with most arguments but leveling is not an issue, it's really fast on Eden so the levels themselves is not why we reset a season yes?
If we want to introduce new players to the game, do we want to 1give them a go or even if they are good enw players just stomp them on RR levels?
I really wanted seasons here on Eden to be like many other game that you have a permanent server you go on and on about then you hanve a second server that reser ever, i'sh 3 months? Would make way for communities to get new players and introduce them and teach them and all of this.
Heard over and over again DAoC doesn't get the attention it deservers and sadly the community itself doesn't seem to want others to know about it sometimes... Really want this game to be more known because I love it but the hardcore few ones blacklist players talking about it or showing anything. Please come back to fun >_< Let new people in!
Sathariel
Esquire
Esquire

Re: OldNew Why do we not rest RR?

The Realm Skill Point gate prevents people from being way higher RR than fresh players. There is also a 50% RP kill boost for characters 2l0 below the current cap, which helps keep up. Also killing higher rank players gives more RPs, even if they can't spend the points yet.

Maybe in S3 we'll try a different system that evens the playing field even more and keeps the fun feeling of progression