rangers need love

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
holymolybm69
Esquire
Esquire

rangers need love

Most of the ranger issues are dps related in melee. If they are lucky they get 2 shots off before they tangle with the opponent.
the melee dmg multipliers are all related to evade as a lead off. The suggestion I have is to add an RA line that allows us to move from evade 3 to 7 using realm points. this makes us less squishy and IF we hit the evade and combos right a chance to actually win a toe to toe fight. Just a thought. Doesn't change bow or melee dmg per se but does increase survivability and possible dmg chain escalation. Love rangers... just get our asses beat 95% of the time.
Moonshot
Soldier
Soldier

Re: rangers need love

holymolybm69 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:46 pm Most of the ranger issues are dps related in melee. If they are lucky they get 2 shots off before they tangle with the opponent.
the melee dmg multipliers are all related to evade as a lead off. The suggestion I have is to add an RA line that allows us to move from evade 3 to 7 using realm points. this makes us less squishy and IF we hit the evade and combos right a chance to actually win a toe to toe fight. Just a thought. Doesn't change bow or melee dmg per se but does increase survivability and possible dmg chain escalation. Love rangers... just get our asses beat 95% of the time.
Wasting your time, I already asked for a critshot delve change that would put us more on par with the mage damage since our Dex doesn't give us a benefit past 400 and they completely ignored me. Good luck.
holymolybm69
Esquire
Esquire

Re: rangers need love

What about bringing in the bolo shot so we can keep distance from the player?

Other option is make the speed feature have a 5 min timer so we can get distance from the target to avoid the deadly melee engagement? Rangers need either more time or the ability to get distance in a fight once we engage... what about a "quickcast" equivalent for and additional shot that can't be interrupted? Seriously... we don't stand a chance with any class that can interrupt spell or charge or insta... which pretty much everybody.

Rangers need some love to make us viable