What are you guys going to do ? Population declining

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Blacksin
Esquire
Esquire

What are you guys going to do ? Population declining

D4, phoenix's 2.0. Titan

What are you gonna do to save the server?

I wish you all the best of luck. Really like the server.
Vladamire
Esquire
Esquire

Re: What are you guys going to do ? Population declining

Already playing D4.
Drewga
Wanderer
Wanderer

I play a cleric and group with people when I don't need items/quests etc. etc. I find most of the frustration happens in this game when you can't make/find a group.
Baconpancake
Esquire
Esquire

No need to save anything since it's end of summer and still people online, so.
It's calm, but nothing can be done about that. Summer, new games, and such. Many have family, so holidays, too.
LauraLaura
Wanderer
Wanderer

Im leaving. I just found out today all my toons, money etc will be wiped at the "season 2 reset" haha what kind of game wipes everyones toons each year? why bother. anyway enjoy that reset. Im going to go play a rvr game that does not wipe toons or progress. Its also free btw
Baconpancake
Esquire
Esquire

LauraLaura wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:08 pm Im leaving. I just found out today all my toons, money etc will be wiped at the "season 2 reset" haha what kind of game wipes everyones toons each year? why bother. anyway enjoy that reset. Im going to go play a rvr game that does not wipe toons or progress. Its also free btw
1. Can i get your stuff?
2. would have helped to read what server u are starting to play on, cause it's been advertised as a seasonal server from the get-go. but take your disability to read out on people who are offering u a FREE service.
laverole.
Wanderer
Wanderer

I just started to and didnt see the "season" systeme i heard about it in game and like LauraLaura i wont stay. This game isnt a season game, it isnt diablo...
Druella
Wanderer
Wanderer

lol really? the things that matter you keep (rp's, craft skills)
will take you 1 day to level to 50 and be the best days daoc youve ever had with every battleground FULL of players
and template will have to be done for different patch level anyway
Nafets0805
Wanderer
Wanderer

Baconpancake wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:44 pm
LauraLaura wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:08 pm Im leaving. I just found out today all my toons, money etc will be wiped at the "season 2 reset" haha what kind of game wipes everyones toons each year? why bother. anyway enjoy that reset. Im going to go play a rvr game that does not wipe toons or progress. Its also free btw
1. Can i get your stuff?
2. would have helped to read what server u are starting to play on, cause it's been advertised as a seasonal server from the get-go. but take your disability to read out on people who are offering u a FREE service.
But RP dont wipe (isnt it a season?) and this in a PvP-Game, so. It was no need to wipe PvE when new things will be introduced in game, then you must temp new, but you can use your old one. Yes its not a good idea to wipe PvE but not PvP. We will see, but i guess most will not come back or stay as long. Casual players want to play more than one toon and if they have not the time they are now fcked.