Bards

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
crimsonscarlet
Wanderer
Wanderer

Bards

Bard has 50% skill points then any caster on eden and has root. Is this really needed? It's extremely imbalanced.

* Remove the +50% skill points multiplier from Bard, or, give it to Healers and Clerics too
* Remove root from Bard. They are not supposed to have root.
* Nerf the Mentalist RR5 ability. It has to be the most overpowered RR5 in the game.
* Lower Bonedancer lifetap cooldown from 8 seconds back to 4 seconds where it's supposed to be
* Remove static tempest from Mentalists. Why do 2 classes in hib get static tempest while the other realms only get 1 class that has it.
* Remove Ichor from Animists.

Hib seems to have been favoured from the very beginning. It took *months* to get Thunderstorm nerfed down to its normal delve value, but Mid and Alb get quiet nerfs?
NutSnack
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Bards

Yes, bard and mentalist being borked has turned KotH into a ghost town NA evenings where the same Hib group is basically all there is now. 8 man could be cool but is basically ruined by this.
Xylan07
Wanderer
Wanderer

Nice Server bad Blance. Castelot for the Win :(
Moonshot
Soldier
Soldier

crimsonscarlet wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:59 pm Bard has 50% skill points then any caster on eden and has root. Is this really needed? It's extremely imbalanced.

* Remove the +50% skill points multiplier from Bard, or, give it to Healers and Clerics too
* Remove root from Bard. They are not supposed to have root.
* Nerf the Mentalist RR5 ability. It has to be the most overpowered RR5 in the game.
* Lower Bonedancer lifetap cooldown from 8 seconds back to 4 seconds where it's supposed to be
* Remove static tempest from Mentalists. Why do 2 classes in hib get static tempest while the other realms only get 1 class that has it.
* Remove Ichor from Animists.

Hib seems to have been favoured from the very beginning. It took *months* to get Thunderstorm nerfed down to its normal delve value, but Mid and Alb get quiet nerfs?
Healing is 3000% out of control on Eden and it is due to TOA items. Healers and Clerics are OP as he!! and you're asking for more SKILL POINTS????

Bard 100% is supposed to have root. Why do people keep coming in here claiming things to are simply not true?
root.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
crimsonscarlet
Wanderer
Wanderer

I get it. It's OK if your realm (Hibernia) has it but not other realms.
Megrim
Soldier
Soldier

crimsonscarlet wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:56 am I get it. It's OK if your realm (Hibernia) has it but not other realms.
But he ´s right, you´re asking for custom nerfs as you feel Hibernia is too strong. I never seen so much QQ about Hibernia like on this server, ppl can ´t accept that Hibernia as the underdog realm in Daoc history is strong here, I ´m really curious if ppl complain too, when Midgard take it ´s used pole position again on another shard, but let me guess, that ´s something different.
_vayne
Wanderer
Wanderer

Hibernia the underdog realm?

No such thing in daoc, ever.

i personaly dont want custom nerfs i want that all the custom atom buffs the devs have given to hibernia, while simultanioulsy atom nerving the other realms (espacialy albion) to be reverted.

Im not the thread opener but he is absolutly right. The bard root is absolut ridicoulus. Demanding some coordination in group play goes for hibernia too. Stop crying for buffs.

Also, the custom root the bards got is total buggy as it doesnt produce immunity to root/snare so the moment it runs out the bard can just root the same target again.

The whole server looks like it was made by some bad player hibs from wherever, who then made this server just to take revenge on all dem evil mids/albs.

Many people i meet in the game are realy fed up with that bs. Server population is going down the drain. Only Zerg remains. Even with all the buffs hibs got and all the massive nerfs the other realms got, they only zerg all day with doulbe the numbers. I totaly can understand this. Noone wants to play in a nerfed realm running against a wall.

Just a feedback.
chia
Wanderer
Wanderer

Moonshot wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:18 am Bard 100% is supposed to have root. Why do people keep coming in here claiming things to are simply not true?

root.jpg
Because, this is not live else: slam except on heavies would be 5s, all light tanks would get charge and I believe on live it is given not a RA anymore, etc....

Bard did not get root until 2011 - in patch 1.110.... Meanwhile patch 1.107 from 2010 gave Savages charge yet they don't have here.
The wiki states 1.90 is a base and then they did custom things by cherry-picking patches that mostly helped Hib.
Moonshot
Soldier
Soldier

chia wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:12 pm
Moonshot wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:18 am Bard 100% is supposed to have root. Why do people keep coming in here claiming things to are simply not true?

root.jpg
Because, this is not live else: slam except on heavies would be 5s, all light tanks would get charge and I believe on live it is given not a RA anymore, etc....

Bard did not get root until 2011 - in patch 1.110.... Meanwhile patch 1.107 from 2010 gave Savages charge yet they don't have here.
The wiki states 1.90 is a base and then they did custom things by cherry-picking patches that mostly helped Hib.
Ok you're right.... Lets remove the bards root... and any beneficial changes your class or classes received after 1.09. Glass houses mean anything to you ?
Moonshot
Soldier
Soldier

_vayne wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:59 am Hibernia the underdog realm?

No such thing in daoc, ever.

i personaly dont want custom nerfs i want that all the custom atom buffs the devs have given to hibernia, while simultanioulsy atom nerving the other realms (espacialy albion) to be reverted.

Im not the thread opener but he is absolutly right. The bard root is absolut ridicoulus. Demanding some coordination in group play goes for hibernia too. Stop crying for buffs.

Also, the custom root the bards got is total buggy as it doesnt produce immunity to root/snare so the moment it runs out the bard can just root the same target again.

The whole server looks like it was made by some bad player hibs from wherever, who then made this server just to take revenge on all dem evil mids/albs.

Many people i meet in the game are realy fed up with that bs. Server population is going down the drain. Only Zerg remains. Even with all the buffs hibs got and all the massive nerfs the other realms got, they only zerg all day with doulbe the numbers. I totaly can understand this. Noone wants to play in a nerfed realm running against a wall.

Just a feedback.
It's a live change.

It's not a custom anything.

The only crying i see being done is by you and others like you that can't "pew-pew-AHK-pew-pew" and farm realm points with your OP caster class.