Item Database Does Not Filter Correctly Based on Class

Find any bug ? Report it !
Alvis
Soldier
Soldier

Item Database Does Not Filter Correctly Based on Class

In an item database search, the selection of a Realm and Class (or just a Class, which then correctly selects the Realm...which is nice) does not correctly limit or filter results. For example, I am searching for items that give a Cap Bonus to CON for my animist in the screenshot below. The problem is that, while many of the items have no class restrictions, the class itself is restricted to cloth armor and staves.

I surmise that the Class field is used only in the former way: if an item has a "Usable By" listing classes, then it must include the selected class. However, the database is not looking at it in the other direction: what items is the Class allowed to equip? It's one thing to show the Moss Covered Robes that are clearly a Valewalker item, because I could equip them even though it wouldn't be bright to do so. But, the Leather, Reinforced and Scale items should not be included. Or, in the second example, the various weapons that an Animist could not equip should be filtered.
Screen Shot 2023-04-07 at 5.48.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-07 at 5.51.41 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.