Cross Realming

Give us your feedback on your experience on Eden
Moonshot
Soldier
Soldier

Cross Realming

Currently there is absolutely zero consequences for cross realming that really matter other than losing some Loyalty percentage which is not even a problem.

This needs to be changed so that if you score realm points in another realm your other two realm loyalty percentages are reset to zero. Yea it sounds extreme but we need forced realm loyalty so we don't have these realm hopping tower taking farm fest.

Pick a realm and stay in it or risk losing all your loyalty. Sounds perfectly fair to me and would defiantly kill the flip-floppers that login to take towers back and forth.
Dok
Esquire
Esquire

Re: Cross Realming

When i play all 3 realms I thought that was exactly what happen. Because I consistently have zero loyalty.
Tree L Nine - Axe to Mouth - Molvik County Sheriffs Dept
Doktar, Jammin, Dok, Fetus, Doctar, Doktaar, Squishypig, Zarilen, Beatdown, Dokktar
kpax
Esquire
Esquire

honestly ,imo it was a bad decission to allow all 3 realms and realm crossing. Make ppl choose 1 realm, all 50s can be converted to 1 realms by choose any wish class. I think what keeps a server on long term alive is the realm loyaty imo.
Moonshot
Soldier
Soldier

Dok wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:24 pm When i play all 3 realms I thought that was exactly what happen. Because I consistently have zero loyalty.
I believe it's 1% loss to opposing realms if you score realm points in an enemy realm. This needs to be changed to have a much more harsh penalty and the realm loyalty rewards need to be greater to encourage loyalty. Item skins are worthless.
Rtha
Worldbuilder
Worldbuilder

Moonshot wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:19 am I believe it's 1% loss to opposing realms if you score realm points in an enemy realm. This needs to be changed to have a much more harsh penalty and the realm loyalty rewards need to be greater to encourage loyalty. Item skins are worthless.
You lose 4%(?) on both other realms as far as I know. People who RvR on other realms are generally at 0% across the board.
Amnesia is the best button in the game.
Moonshot
Soldier
Soldier

Rtha wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:08 pm
Moonshot wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:19 am I believe it's 1% loss to opposing realms if you score realm points in an enemy realm. This needs to be changed to have a much more harsh penalty and the realm loyalty rewards need to be greater to encourage loyalty. Item skins are worthless.
You lose 4%(?) on both other realms as far as I know. People who RvR on other realms are generally at 0% across the board.
4%? That seems like a lot but still isn't enough.... or maybe the rewards are too lacking... Thank you for the reply.
Fin / Valar
Knight
Knight

Rewards? :lol:

I've been playing only Mid since the beginning and I'm still stuck at 36% loyalty.... If it is a way to encourage someone sticking to the same realm then something is going wrong I guess :D
Guldkrona jag passar ej på
Ditt unga liv och blod måst gå
Moonshot
Soldier
Soldier

Fin / Valar wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:35 pm Rewards? :lol:

I've been playing only Mid since the beginning and I'm still stuck at 36% loyalty.... If it is a way to encourage someone sticking to the same realm then something is going wrong I guess :D
Are you scoring at least 500 RPs per/day? If not that's why. 500Rps per/day grants your 1% loyalty for that real you scored the points in. My guess is you have crossed over and scored points in another realm or you didn't score at least 500 per/day.

It's not hard to pick up boxes lol
Fin / Valar
Knight
Knight

Moonshot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:04 pm

Are you scoring at least 500 RPs per/day? If not that's why. 500Rps per/day grants your 1% loyalty for that real you scored the points in. My guess is you have crossed over and scored points in another realm or you didn't score at least 500 per/day.

No no it's just so boring to do boxes or other things out there in the frontier... That's my point. Either you go zerging around or it is just boxes/deserters/bards+whaterver duos or fg running after you. The only thing left to do is exping a stealther and farm those things in the frontier, at least you can escape some of the "encounters". Mixing PvE with PvP is the worst idea ever seen on this shard, I'm sorry...
Guldkrona jag passar ej på
Ditt unga liv och blod måst gå
Moonshot
Soldier
Soldier

Fin / Valar wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:03 pm
Moonshot wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:04 pm

No no it's just so boring to do boxes or other things out there in the frontier... That's my point. Either you go zerging around or it is just boxes/deserters/bards+whaterver duos or fg running after you. The only thing left to do is exping a stealther and farm those things in the frontier, at least you can escape some of the "encounters". Mixing PvE with PvP is the worst idea ever seen on this shard, I'm sorry...
Oh i agree completely and I wish we could get rotating RVR zones for peak and non-peak times. Frontier for peak and weekends and open up a smaller BG for lvl 50's during non-peak hours. This way you have options.